Chapter:2 /What?!\

//SHORT A/N: Hey people. XD.
Its all gonna be in Kyles POV.
Until I say so or some shit. I dunno. Anyways back to the chapter!!

~♡Kyles POV♡~

I put on my black Toms and headed out to my bus stop. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, and blasted Love like Woe - The Ready Set. I mumbled the words. As i made my way to the stop.

There was 5 people already there... Two girls who seem to be twins, three guys, two of them were talking about gwtting laid and some shit like that, and the other caught my attention. he had flippy hair, a MRC shirt and a red and black flannel along with some ripped red skinmy jeans.

He is so damn fucken Hawt.
Bad Kyle! No falling inlove with a guy, who is not gonna live you back!
Stfu, he might love me.... If we get to know eachother.
Im Out Buh Bye Stupid One.

The Bus finally came and lets just say, Me and the 'flippy hair' guy had an arguement on who is going in the bus first.

"Im In First!" I basically Yell.

"Nuh. Im going In first!!" He basically snapped at me.

and so on and so on.

~~Skip bus ride and school bc im lazy asf~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know its short asf.
Im sorry!!! Im moody abit. Mostly depression and anxiety and all that.
But Hey
Atleast its an update!!!!
Anywho bye.

Words/: 246.