chapta 6

3 Months lata

Jayda P.O.V

I woke up this morning To Soft wet kisses on my Neck. I opened My eyes to see Mar in Front of My Face with a grin on his.

"Good morning baby" he said in his Morning voice which was sexy ass Fuck. I Just smiled at him as he did The same, he then started sucking on My Neck again.

I can Tell My panties got wet when he started sucking on My sweet spot. "Wait wtf I have to stop This" I said in my head. He then moved down To My Breast I couldn't Take it no more I had to stop This.

"Marrr" I tried to say but It came out as a moan, he didn't answer he just kept going lower and lower until he reached my panties.

He looked up at me as my breathing went Faster he smiled and placed kisses on my inner thighs.

"Mar you have to st-" were the only words i managed to get out before I felt his hot wet Tongue come in contact with my pearl. He flicked his tongue up and down real slow and was driving Me Crazy.

"Oh My Gosh....Fuck Mar" I screamed as he stuck his Tongue in and out of Me. I tried to run away but he gripped my thighs and pulled me back down "Dont do that shit Jayda" he said against My Pearl.

"Oh My Fuckkkk....." I said I couldn't take it no more This Nigga was Giving it to me good. "Babe im bout To Cu..mm" I said as I released all on his Tongue.

I couldn't even move or open my eyes I just laid There trying to catch my breath. I heard The Bathroom door close so he probably went to brush his teeth.

I finally got up and just looked around the room taking in watch just happened, I was so deep in thought I didnt even see Mar come back in.

"Babee you ight" he said looking At me with a smirk. "Yeah just Thinking" I said with a smile.

"DAMN it was dat good" he said see this Nigga to damn cocky.

"Dude Get The Fuck Outta Here" I said throwing a pillow at him while laughing.

"Nah I'm foreal Was it good" he said while laying on the bed in between my legs, while looking at me smirking.

I smiled and shook my head yes while covering my face with my hands, he pulled my hands from over my face and pecked my lips.

"So what's on The agenda" I asked him, "Mm I wanted to hit up this party lata, but before we do we can go to the mall" he said Then his phone ringed someome named Red Was calling. He looked at me for a second and walked out the room. Did he just really do that, Like who The Fuck is Red that he has to walk out the room, Right Na I was beyond pissed with his ass.

Taymar P.O.V

"Alright Red I'll be over later" I said over the phone.

"Yeah okay Daddy see you later" then she hung up. I know y'all probably Mad as Fuck, And wondering what the fuck am I doing. I mean it just happened I aint plan on it, and the worst part is she know I'm In a relationship and still fucking with a nigga.

I walked back in The room To see Jayda putting ha shoes on. "Where ya going" I asked she looked at Me and shook her head, "Well I was hoping this Stupid Boy of Mine can Take me home" she said I can tell she had a Attitude.

"Oh Fa what" I asked while putting on my shoes, 'To Get clothes to go to The mall with" she said with a duh tone.

"Alright Then come on Stupid girl" I said while getting up walking out the door.

.........

We Finnaly Made it to the mall Jayda really wasn't saying much she was just being quiet, right now we was in Finish Line getting some shoes.