Chapter 29

Jayda P. O. V

"Oh hell nah, fuck you do to my son Hair" Taymar said while examining Kingston's little puff balls I put in his hair.

"Its Cute Babe" he shook his head and tried to take one out but I swatted his hands away.

"Leave it alone De'Ante" I said picking my baby up putting him in my lap.

"Ole mean ass, Where Shaun at? He asked I shrugged my shoulders and put my attention on my baby boy.

He was so adorable, I just wanted to pinch his cheeks any chance I get.

"Shaun" Taymar yelled his name thought out the house.

"Huh" he said poking his little head out from under our Bed.

"The hell you doing under there nigga" Shaun looked at Kingston and frowned.

"Me and King was suppose to be playing hide and seek but him won't come find me" he got all the way from under the bed and crossed his arms looking at King with a mug causing me and Mar to laugh.

"Shaun Baby He can't even walk yet Neither can He Talk" he poked out his bottom lip the sighed.

"Well he said yeah"

"What was the exact words he said lil man" Mar said picking Shaun up.

"Ugh.. He said.. Um.. I forget What him say"

"You crazy lil bro, but you wanna go to the movies with me today" Shaun immediately nodded his head.

"Ight go get on some shoes then we can leave" Taymar put him down and Watched him run to get his shoes.

"He loves yo Ugly ass So Much" I said causing him to smirk.

"I Love Him To, Like I see him as my own child. Even doe his Daddy was A Fuck Nigga and I ain't like his ass I'm Not Gone Treat lil Shaun Different then how imma Treat Kingston"

I smiled then looked down at a Snoring King In My Arms. I laid him in the bed before wrapping my arms around Taymar torso.

"Baby" I said

"Yes Love"

"I Love You"

"Love You To Baby girl" He kissed my forehead just as Shaun Was walking in the room.

"Come on Mar Mar let's Go" Shaun said tugging on Taymars basketball shorts.

"Ight lil man" He Kissed my lips Twice Before picking up Shaun and Leaving me here with my baby.

--------

"I Think I should cut my Hair" I Snapped my head in Taymars Direction and Shook My Head.

"Why Not" He asked sipping his Milkshake from his Straw.

"Because I Love your hair and Would Be Mad If You Did" I Said Giving King A Little piece of my French Fry.

He Sucked his teeth and put his Attention on his phone.

"Babe me and the boys going out Tonight" he sat his phone down and bit into his burger.

"Boys? I hope you mean king and shaun" I Raised a eyebrow at him. He must have lost his mind if he think imma let him leave me at home with the kids.

"Nah bae I'm talking bout Quan And dem" he said I Rolled my Eyes and Shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't Mad I just wish he would stay home with me Tonight.

I heard him sigh before he placed a kiss on my cheek "I guess I'm not going then" he said I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Thanks Pookie" I pinched his cheeks causing him to blush.