Chapter 25

(Author P. O. V)

"Keep Testing me Len" Mar said with a mug on his Face Jayda was annoying him with something she saw on vine

"Imma Test You again, and again, then fuck around and hit you with a pop quiz" she said Falling back on the bed laughing hysterically.

Taymar on the other hand didn't see nothing funny about the situation, she been getting on his Nerves since this morning and he was Starting to get irritated with her.

"Len Shut that shit up, that ain't even make no sense" she looked at him before laughing once again, the while situation was funny to Jayda seeing how mad he was getting mad it even funnier.

"Go Da'Marcus... Go Da'Marcus.. Go, Go.." she chanted Taymar shook his head Finally feed up.

"Be the Fuck quiet and Who The Fuck is DA'MARCUS" he yelled.

She laughed before answering his question.

"Well you see That was something I saw on Instagram Babe" she said scrunching her face up.

"You so lame Babe.. You should know this MANNN" she said causing Mar to chuckle.

"I ain't lame just don't have time for social media like that" he stated putting on his shoes.

He stood up looking at Jayda who held a smile on her face.

"BOY.. You look Good" Mar frowned while she laughed her ass off one again.

"Oh where the hell you think you going looking this Damn Fine" Jayda said Rolling on the bed swinging her legs on the floor.

"Why you all up in my pussy boy" Mar said laughing causing Jayda To Stale Face him.

"Not Funny.. But I'm Dead ass where. You going" she bit her lip as he hesitated to answer her Question.

"Me and Quan Going to The strip club" he answer looking in the mirror once again causing Jayda to Raise her Eyebrow.

"So who you trying to Look good for cause this Bout your Third Time looking In The mirror" he sighed and turned around to face her.

"I ain't trying to look good for nobody.. And You know this gone be my first time going right"

She Nodded and Rolled her Eyes "Don't Remind Me.. Hoes See Young, Cute and Money They Act like they won the damn lottery"

He walked over to her and Puckerd his Lips asking for a Kiss She Gladly gave him two pecks on the lips.

"I love you" he mumbles kissing her lips once again.

"I love you to and make sure the Bitches Keep They Hands To Themselves"

He Nodded and walked out of the house leaving Jayda And Her big ass belly alone.

--------

Taymar and Quan sat back while the Strippers gave them a Lap Dance.

"So Bro How You and My Sister in Law" Mar asked Quan while Throwing a couple of hundreds on the stripped who name was Kandy.