7

You got me like, na na na na na na na, na na na na, na na naaa. Na na na na na na na, na na na na, na na naaa

Waving goodbye to the crowd on a Friday night was always relaxing for Jewel, but something was missing.

She stared at the doorway, awaiting for somebody to burst through at any moment. She looked at the time: nine pm.

Why was Phil late to him usually being late? She was lost and confused, then remembered how she slammed the door on his face. He could be avoiding her because she did that.

She missed Phil. She missed how he would laugh at anything she said that didn't make sense, the way his arms wrapped around her small figure perfectly, but most importantly, she missed Phil.

She went backstage, grabbing her phone off the make up table and dialled his number, praying to herself that he'd answer the phone.

Ring.. Ring.. Ring.. Ring.. Click!

"Phil?" She instantly perked up.

She heard a groan and shuffling on the other end, "Jewel?"

She giggled, "I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"Yeah, that's Dan's job." He joked, the both of them chuckling.

She sighed as she twiddled her thumbs, "Phil, I'm sorry." She whispered, "I got upset for no reason at all. I should've just accepted your apology and chocolates."

She could almost feel Phil's smile on the other end, "It's alright love, I realize the night before I was being rude."

"But I overreacted." She sighed, "And you know what, I'm going to make it up to you."

"How?"

"By doing something amazing."

Suddenly, she heard banging on the other end. Phil groaned, then told Jewel he'd call her tomorrow.

She grinned, "Goodnight." She whispered.

"Goodnight Jewel." Phil smiled.

And with that, the line went dead.

*
It's 1 am I'm so tired

I wanna see you smile! ~ Hillary xx