Chapter 16

(Authors note: go check out my new book that I'm writting called 'She's my complete opposite', thanks)

~ELENA POV~

"Good morning sunshine", I hear Damon's voice speak. I slowly shift up too a sitting position and open my eyes.

"What happened", I groaned.

"Well during our wild make out on my bed, Katherine decides too snap your neck", he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Ehhh", I feel so weak...

"What am I doing back in here...", I asked gesturing to the locked up room.

"Because until your humanity is back on, you'll be in here", he smirked. Which only made me groan in annoyance.

"Now all I need too figure out is what I can do too get your humanity back.... Could it be stefan?..... Your brother?....bonnie?...Caroline?...your dad?...your dead baby?...me?", he says watching my face really closely. I kept quiet and just gave him a blank face.

"Don't you miss stefan? Yous are married after all... How about your brother and bonnie? I hear there having a baby", he smirked. "How about your baby? The one that you couldn't see alive. You will live hundreds and hundreds of years knowing that you will loose all your loved ones eventually and will have no family... Forever alone with no kids.... No family...", his words echo in my head...

No kids..no family...no kids...no family...

Rage has overtaken my body and now I'm furious!

"Shut the hell up", i hissed.

"Oh look, we are getting somewhere! Your showing emotion. We just need too dig Alittle deeper".

~CAROLINE POV~

I should check on bonnie. I can't image how she would feel right now.

I knock on the door and Jeremy answers.

"Hey, bonnie is up in the bathroom. Can you check on her because she won't let me in", he frowned.

"Sure I candy that", I headed up stairs and gently knocked on the bathroom door.

"Go away, I said I was fine", she groaned

"Bonnie, it's me Caroline", i softly say.

I hear the bathroom lock moving and the door swings open.

I stare down at poor broken bonnie. She's in tears and the toilet bowl has vomit in it. I Neal down and pull her into a hug.

"Shhhhh, it's okay", I attempt too calm her down.

"It's all my fault! Everything is my fault", she cried into my shoulder.

"It's not your fault. Everything that is happening too her it was just too much to handle for her. You can't help being pregnant. And I know for a fact that she is really happy for you and Jeremy. She is just upset she can't have a baby",I assured her.

~CHARLIE POV~

"I'm afraid me have some bad news", the doctor informed me.

"What is it?", I can already sense what he is about too say.

"The cancer has spreaded a lot more and I'm afraid you only have days left of living", he informed me. Days... I haven't seen Elena in days. Will she have the chance too say goodbye too me? Will she get her humanity back?

"I suggest you start calling up your relatives and friends and spend as much time with them as you can. And you have your will yea?", I nodded.

"The day I die. I want you too give this letter too my daughter Elena. Make sure she gets it please", a tear rolls down my face.