Chapter 2

~Kian's POV~ 09:45 am

So today I'm gonna meet Brooke again. I was up the whole night thinking if her, she's so beautiful. And soon Sam is coming. I'm actually kinda scared about him meeting Brooke.

Oh yeah I'm gonna meet her today I think I'm gonna see if she's awake yet.

Kian- awake yet? Xx

Brooke- well I am now! Xx

I just smiled for myself by that text.

Kian- I'm sowwy!! Just wanted to ask when we gonna check out Florida? Xxx

Brooke- aw it's ok! What do you think of like sometimes at noon? Xoxo

Kian- sounds perfect! Come to my hotel room then? Xx

Brooke- ok! Xx

So I have like 2 hours getting ready to be so handsome she gonna be drooling. Just kidding, not.

- Noon -

Brooke will be here any minute now.

I the heard a knock in the door. I went up from the bed looking at myself in the mirror one last time 'looking good!' I thought to myself.

I opened the door to see a beautiful Brooke standing there, I think she saw me just standing there looking at her because she was waving in my face. "Hello? Anybody in there?" She asked while laughing. "Oh! Uhm yes of course! Why wouldn't it be?" I said scratching my neck. "Well you just stood there staring at me so." "Oh sorry, shall we go?" I said while hugging her. " that sound good where will we be going?" She asked letting go of my hug. "Just a nice mountain I found on a website not so far away from here." "Can we please stop by by Starbucks? Pretty pwease??" She asked me with those brown puppy dog eyes. "Uhm, for you of course" I said with a wink.

~Sam's POV~

Okey! So soon I'm going to Florida for Playlist live, and honestly I'm really excited. Maybe a should have followed Kian for a week earlier. And I wanna met this 'Brooke girl' he's just talking about. Didn't they meet like two days ago? Well well. He said her name was Brooke Anderson, wonder if it's my childhood friend. Who I left behind when I moved to California. But it can't be, it must exist like thousands of Brooke Anderson's on this planet. But what if it is her. It sounded like her when he described her. Hmm we'll just gotta wait and see.

~Brooke's POV~

When we had finally climbed the whole mountain I was really tired but it was fun being around Kian. We really get along well. Many things in common and stuff. We just goofed around up there with beautiful view if the city. When it started to get dark we just sat there looking at the sky. "It's really beautiful." I said getting closer to Kian. "Not as beautiful as you." He said now looking right in my eyes. He started leaning closer to my face and really soon I could feel he's breath against my skin. And right there under the stars we kissed. I think I'm falling for Kian, and that's hard.