Chapter 3

-Kians P.O.V-

I kissed Brooke under the stars. And i think i'm falling for her. Let's just hope that when Sam's coming he won't ruin anything.

*next day*

"YO KIAN WAKE THE FUCK UP MAN!"

I woke up to see or feel Sam jump in my bed like crazy. What the hell is he doing here now? 

"Okey okey i'm up!" seriosly what is he doing here? "Why are you here by the way Sam? Shouldn't you come next week?" i aked with a big fuckin question mark over my face. "That was the plan yes, but i wanted to come here to see this Brooke chick you are talking about nonstop!" fuck.. well let's hope for the best. "Ah, i see. Well Sam let me just get ready and we can go to starbucks?" hoping we wouldn't see Brooke at the hotel right now. "That's sounds good man but hurry up!" 

I walked in the bathrom with my towel and clean clothes in both my hands. i hoped in the shower and just thinked about everything, how should i react when Brooke meets Sam? Should i tell Sam he don't even think of doing anything? what the hell should i do to my hair?

I walk out from the shower and put my clothes on and just spike my hair up as i always do. 

"SAM!" i shouted "What?" he asked confused."Where were you?" "oh, i just checked out the hotel." he looked like he was hiding something, well i just got to get it out from him later then. "Are you ready to go?" i asked walking out "as ready as i'll ever be!"

-At Starbucks-

Me and Sam got our drinks and sat by a table near a window. "So Kian this Brooke chick tell me more about her" Sam said with a smile and curiousness in his eyes, what the hell is he thinking? "Well I've only known her for a couple of days, but i know She has beautiful brown eyes and brown hair, she loves skate boarding. Oh and she's from tennessee just like you!" wait a minute is this whu he's  so curious? He thinks he know her. please god no.. "So she's from tennessee just like me? what a coincidence!" he said with a laugh at the end. But i know a real Sam Pottorff laugh when i hear one and this is not one of them. He's nervous and damn he should be.

Right after he said that and i tagged along so it wouldn't be suspicious a girl walked in.

Why did you have to come now for?

-Brookes P.O.V-

Wait a minute is that him? oh God...