Chapter 6

~Sam's POV~

It's been a few days since Brooke and I began to hang out again, and I can feel it on me that Kian is not happy about it.

I was going down the steps in our hotel because I hate taking the elevator. I was going to see if Brooke wanted to hang out or if she would hang out with Kian today. I don't know if they are a thing or not, I sure hopes not because that means that if they're not I have a chance with her. But let's take one step at the time.

I texted Brooke to see if she wanted to meet me at the park outside my hotel, it took a while for her to answer so I just sat one a bench while waiting for her reply. But when I sat there in silence I noticed that I didn't see Kian today. So maybe he was with her. Sure I'm happy that's he's happy, just because I know how his earlier relationships worked out, let me just say, they didn't end well.

Minutes later Brooke texted that she would come to the park and say something that had happened.

I just sat on the same bench till she decided to show up. When I saw her I noticed how beautiful she was. But then I saw that she have been crying.

"What happened to you?" I said with concern all over my face.

"Kian and I fighted.." She sobbed with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What did he do? Should I go and hit him or something? Will you tell me what he did to you?" I just started rambling with questions while hugging her.

"Well.. Kian thought I still liked you over all these years, and I don't know maybe I am. So we just started fighting. And it ended up with him storming out from my room leaving me there.." She said crying harder against my chest. Hugging her tighter. I couldn't find words, she just said she loved me still. I don't know how to feel at this moment.

"Brooke?" I said breaking the hug so I could look into her eyes. She just kept looking into my eyes. She didn't say anything, we just kept looking at each other. So many questions. So few answers. But I had to say it.

"I still love you to." I said leaning down. She was surprised but kissed me back and I smiled into our kiss. Still so many questions. Still so few answers. But I think I just got my Brooke back, and I didn't want this moment to end. Her soft lips on mine, this is how it should be. This is how it's meant to be.

~Kian's POV~

I just stormed out of Brooke's room. I didn't know what I was thinking. I made her cry, for a thing I didn't even know was true. I feel so bad but I can't go back. Not now.

So instead of facing Sam right now I went to mall and see if I find something to Brooke later on when I apologies for my behavior earlier.

I found a grey teddy bear and white roses. I knew she would like it, but I don't know if it enough.

Later on I was walking back to my hotel room, I was walking in the park I front of it. It was pretty nice. Many couples were here, but one stood out. It looked like Sam and Brooke? Maybe I'm just hallucinating. Yeah, no. I'm just gonna walk a little bit closer. Nothing wrong at all with that.

While walking closer I saw exactly that I feared. Exactly why I don't really commit to a relationship.

~Brooke's POV~

That kiss with Sam. Wow, I wanted to do that for so long. But I remembered why I was upset. Kian.

"Oh god.." I said covering my mouth.

"Yeah that kiss was amazing." Sam says grinning on my, while he puts his hands I'm my hips once again.

"Sam, what about Kian? What will he say?"

"He don't have to know." He said leaning in.

I thought about it, I'm gonna feel so bad. If I kiss sam now I'm gonna feel butterflies once again. But when I kiss Kian I feel butterflies too. I'm so screwed.

Sam put his lips on mine. Passion, it was like that he wanted to do this all his life. I'm not struggling against it but I can't stop thinking of Kian.

"Hey Sam!" Someone yelled at us breaking the kiss.

It was Kian..

"Kian it is not what it looks like!" Both me and Sam says.

"Shut it, Sam you know how I felt about her!" Kian yelled at Sam walking closer to him. His fist were clenched and I have a clue what he was gonna do. And Sam seemed prepared for what was gonna happen.

"Kian, I'm so sorry man it was just in the moment!" Sam said backing of.

"Screw you Sam." Kian said angrily, he walked closer. His fist ready to hit Sam.

Kian hit Sam, hard. And I mean really hard.

"Brooke, I shouldn't had trusted you." Kian says slamming the white roses and the grey teddy bear on the ground, and walking away.