When He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend

Nate - He's been thinking of asking you for a while now, but the question finally popped out before class started at school. You instantly said yes, thinking how adorable he was for the rest of the day.

Sam - You're at a party and you head upstairs to have some alone time with Sam, away from all the noise. He whispers the question in your ear and you almost scream in delight. You obviously say yes and spend the rest of the night overjoyed as you make out in private.

Jack G - there's been loads of rumours going around the school, saying Jack's is now dating his ex-girlfriend again. He puts an end to all the crazy rumours at lunch time by inviting you to stand on top of the table with him as everyone pays attention for his announcement. He looks to you, kisses you passionately and then asks you to be his girlfriend. The rumours stopped after that, and you both felt like the happiest people alive.

Jack J - he sweetly asks your parents first, knowing he would be your first boyfriend if you were to say yes. After he has your parents permission, he whisks you away to a deserted beach and asks you then, gifting you with a silver heart necklace once you said yes.