How You Hug When He Comes Home From Tour

*at airport*

Nate - When he spots your gorgeous hair from the gateway, he instantly starts sprinting towards you, a massive grin on his face. He nears you but doesn't come to a halt before he basically pounces on you and lifts you up into a tight hug, spinning you in circles while everyone around you is staring in awe.

Sam - You've already burst into tears as he rushes out the terminal. He picks up his pace and he is finally standing before you, after two months of being apart. You stare at each other in wonder, both of you flooding with emotions. He chuckles and packs you into a sweet but tightly gripped hug. You rest your head in the crook of his neck and snuggle into his warmth. Your tears are smearing over his white shirt, but you know he won't care because you are both finally together again.

Jack G - You were looking around the airport frantically, without a clue of which terminal Jack would be exiting from. Your eyes scoured the gateways around you, but no familiar faces came in sight. You were panicking, concerned if you were late and missed his departure. Before you start bursting into anxious tears, a warm body holds you from the back, snuggling tight and kissing the bare skin on your shoulder. You immediately turn around and a big goofy smile is plastered across your face when you see it's Jack. You jump into his arms and stay there for what feels like forever.

Jack J - You had fallen asleep on the waiting chairs, your body laid out over multiple seats. You had been asleep for about 40 minutes now, since it was just reaching 5:00am and Jack's departure was delayed. You were quietly snoring away, until a warm body cozied up beside you. You coughed a little, then opened your tired eyes. When you were greeted by the back of a blonde head, you practically screamed with joy, realising the warm body was in fact your boyfriend. You instantly wrapped your arms around him and stayed like that until he turned around and passionately kissed you.