What would you rather? #12

Me: Q 12: Would you rather take a ride in roc royal's car in the fast lane while singin at the top of your lungs or would you rather take it slow and watch a thrillin horror flick with prod in his private multi-plex theatre?

Team Spiffy: RIDIN IN THE CAR WITH ROC ROYAAAAAAAL!!!!

Babyspiffy: Ummm, how fast is mah boo drivin?

Me: Past the speed limit, lol

Babyspiffy: Oh well, um....tell him to slow his azz down before the po-po pull us over an i get arrested.

Me: Ummmm, why don't YOU tell him that?

Babyspiffy: OH. Yea, u right, i shouuuuuuuuld be the one to tell him baby can you slow down before the cops pull us over and i get arrested.

Me: Don'tchu mean ask? In your little comment, you must mean to ask him not tell him.

Babyspiffy: OH, well what i MEANT to say wuz to tell him NOT ask cuz i don't want the po-po'z to pull me and my baby over and I get arrested.

Me: *chuckles* Ok, why do u keep implying that you gonna be arrested. What are you gonna do that's gonna get you arrested?

Babyspiffy: *smiles and does the kanye shrug* Oh nothin, it's nothin juss forget what I said is all.

Me: Oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh kaaaay?

Prodigyzprincess: Hiii. I'm prodigyz princess and I want to watch a movie with my king. It most certaintly will NOT be a horror film, because those films scare me and give me bad dreams. Me and my king will watch ONLY romantic movies.

Me: Ok kewl, sounds like fun.

Prodigyzprincess: I knooooooow *giggles and looks the other way with a blushing smile*