What would you rather? #17

Me: Q 17: Would you rather see princeton show up at your doorstep barring gifts such as: flowers, candy, and love poems written by him, or would you rather see prodigy's smile with him holding a container of a home cooked meal cooked by his mother?

Team Misfit: OOOOoOOOOOOooooOOOOOooooOOO

Team Chillin: DAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMM

Prodigybeatboxer: OMG ON ERRRRTHAAAAANG....

Princetonspoetress: GURRRL SHUT-UP!

Starshineprincess: Yea, an nobody talkin about the OMG Girlz up in here

QueenMizfit143: Whatchaw'll talkin about?

Prodigybeatboxer: WWYR...we're answering questions for the interviewer.

QueenMizfit143: Oh ok. What's the question?

Starshineprincess: Juss scroll back up at the top.

QueenMizfit143: kk, thanx!

Courtney LUVS U joined the chat

Princetonspoetress: DA FUQQQQ?

Courtney LUVS U: Hey guys! It's me Courtney LUVS U.

Prodigybeatboxer: No kidding.

Courtney LUVS U: Why so glum prodigy?

Prodigybeatboxer: Cuz UR here. And my name is NOT prodigy it'z alice.

Courtney LUVS U: If it's Alice then why is your name "Prodigybeatboxer?"

Prodigybeatboxer: Becauuuuuuuse i can do dat.

Prodigybeatboxer changed name to Aliceluvsprodigy

Courtney LUVS U: ❤

Aliceluvsprodigy: Anywayz to answer the questions above, it's pretty OBVIOUS that i luv prod. And i would definately luv to try some of his mother's home cooked meals, ANNNNNND his smiles, oh my gosh!

Princetonspoetress: I would choose princeton. To see his gorgeous self. Bringin me flowers, candy and his love poems. OMG i so heart that. I love poems, and I write them 2.

Courtney LUVS U: Well I choose BOTH boyz since their super awesum and super nice.

Aliceluvsprodigy: You're supposed to pick only one NOT 2 you do-do brain.

Courtney LUVS U: I can't, I'm different. So i must choose the option against the norm.

QueenMizfit143: I can't-

QueenMizfit left the chat 13 mins ago

Aliceluvsprodigy: WOW! Good 4 her...she was kinda quiet.

Courtney LUVS U: Well that was a mean thing to say alice. I didn't want her to leave. I wanted her to stay.

Aliceluvsprodigy: Well go chase after her then, since you're so in LOOOOOOOOOVE with her.

Courtney LUVS U: But she could be anywhere in cyberspace. Won't you come and help me find QueenMizfit, alice my dear?

Aliceluvsprodigy: DA FUQ IZ UR PROBLEM BITCH? I don't know her to be botherin her like that?

Courtney LUVS U: Ohhhhhh Aliice

Aliceluvsprodigy: Ohhhhhh kaaaaay, ur creepin me out dude.

Princetonspoetress: HEY! Whatever happened to that star sunshine person. Is she still in here?

Courtney LUVS U: *sing-songy voice* OHHHHH STAR SUNSHINE PERSOOOOOON...COME OUT, COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARRRRRRRRE!

Aliceluvsprodigy: DON'T COME OUT STARSHINE! SHE CRAY.

Princetonspoetress: U guyz i think she left, cuz she's not sayin anything.

Starshineprincess just left the chat

Aliceluvsprodigy: OH WOW. GREAT JOB COURTNEY LUVS U. U HAD SCARED HER OFF. I WOULDA LEFT TOO, HAHAHAH.

Courtney LUVS U: No i did NOT scare that poor girl.

Princetonspoetress: So why did she leave then?

Courtney LUVS U: I have no idea. I can't read her mind.

Aliceluvsprodigy: I KNOW WHY!!! SHE LEFT CUZ U SCARED HER AWAY. HAHAHHAH AND THE UTHA CHIC LEFT TOO.

Princetonspoetress: That does make since.

Courtney LUVS U just left the chat

Aliceluvsprodigy: THANK U GAHD!

Princetonspoetress: I know rite, lol

Me: Let's move on, shall we?