What would you rather? #15

Me: Q 15: Would you rather go to one of roc's football games that other girls will be there and try to hit on him and old perverts try and harrass you while all this is going on before, during and after the game and put up with it, or would you rather attend one of rayray's comedy club shows that is taking place 2 hours away in another state and the food is terrible, but you're hungry and you can't bring outside food and the show is 45 minutes long?

Both Team Spiffy and Team Trendy: *crickets chirping*

Starringtwilight: DA FUUUUUQ???

Supa_spiffy: Ummmmm wat kinda question is that?

Me: A good one, so please answer it.

Starringtwilight: *sighs* Okkkk, well i'ma choose rayray cuz dass mah boo. But damn, u ain gonna feed a sista, she gotta starve???

Me: Eyyy i juss come up with the questions, YOU will have to choose ur fate and deal with it, lol

Supa_spiffy: AHAHAHHAHA! At least in mines I don't have to starve.

Starringtwilight: Yeaa, butchu got girls goin afta yo man aaannnnn u got perves to worry about.

Supa_spiffy: Psssshhh i'm from da hood. I'll beat UP dose thirsty hoes, and i'll KNOCK OUT, those nasty azz pervs. Now play wit it.

Starringtwilight: Is it just ME or does it seem like everyone on team spiffy claims they from the hood cause roc is too?

Supa_spiffy: NO. I REALLY AM FROM THE HOOD. YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Starringtwilight: You right, i don't know you.But I wuz juss sayin. Like do u ever be noticin that???

Supa_spiffy: Yeaaaa, but i'm not one to lie tho

Starringtwilight: Ok. *mumbles to self* Yeaaa, but how I know you ain lyin tho?