Chapter 4 Gone

Daryl runs out of the hotel lobby and looks around to see if the woman left.  She is no where to be found, but Daryl still starts running to see if she had turned the corner.  She is still no where to be found.  Daryl runs back to the hotel lobby, "What are you looking for?" asked Kameron.  "Not what, who and I am looking for you." Said Daryl.  " What, I am standing right here, why are you looking for me?" Asked Kameron.  Kameron quickly picks up a vase and smashes it over Daryl's head and Daryl passes out.  A few hours later Daryl wakes up in a mental hospital,where he is strapped to a bed.  "Where am I?" Asked Daryl.  "I'm sorry, I had to." Said Kameron.  "Had to what?" Asked Daryl.  " I had to bring you to this place because you were looking for me and I was standing right next to you." Said Kameron.  "Why would I be looking for you, I don't even know you." Said Daryl.  "How could you not know me, I am Kameron, I'm your best friend." Said Kameron.  Kameron quickly runs out of the room and starts looking for a doctor.  A few minutes later she finally finds one, "What have you done to him, why can't he remember me?" Asked Kameron.  "We haven't done anything to your friend." Says the doctor.  "You had to have done something to him.  Why can't he remember me?" Asked Kameron.  "Well, you could have done something to him when you smashed that vase over his head." Said the doctor.  Kameron quickly runs back to the room to find that Daryl is gone.  She runs outside to see that he isn't there either.  She runs to his apartment thinking he must be there because that is the only place he feels safe from everything that is happening.  She runs upstairs to find that the door is open, she walks in and looks around, but Daryl is not there.  She runs back to the hospital remembering that they put trackers in all of their patients and label them by their name.  She walks up to the front desk, "Can you track Daryl Dixon please." says  Kameron.  The woman types in the name, "Sorry, we don't have anyone by that name in our system." says the woman.  "It can't be, I just saw him this morning, I am the one that brought him here." Said Kameron.  "Maybe you should be in this hospital for making up people that aren't even there." Said the woman.  The woman walks around the desk and grabs Kamerons arms, but Kameron punches her onto the floor and then starts stomping on her head.  The woman's brains gushing out of her ears and eyes makes it even harder for Kameron to watch as she stomps on the woman's face.  Two minutes later, two men start walking up to her, but she starts running.  She runs out of the building and into an alley thinking they can't find her there, she hides next to a dumpster.  A few minutes later Daryl walks up to her and asks her to follow him, he takes her to a room in the hospital and tells her to get on the bed so he can take out the tracker they put in her.  She gets onto the bed and Daryl straps her to it, she soon figures out that it wasn't Daryl, it was one of the men that had been chasing her.  He hits her in the head with a wooden baseball bat and she passes out.  A couple hours later she wakes up, "Where am I?" she asked. "Where's Daryl?"  "Who is Daryl?" Asked one of the men.  "Daryl is my best friend, I brought him to this hospital and then he went missing." She said as she turned her head toward a window and saw a man that looked like Daryl standing in the middle of the street.  "There, that is him, standing in the road." She said.  When she turned her head back to the window, she only had enough time to see him get hit by a car and then another car drove over him and then another.  Is he even real?  She asked herself as she saw three more cars run over him.  Is he even real?