Chapter 5 Dead

Kameron falls asleep that night, still wondering if Daryl is alive or not.  She doesn't even know if he is real because the two men told her that there wasn't anyone outside of the window except for the people driving the cars.  "Help," Someone yells from the other side of the door, "Please, help me."  Kameron gets up from the uncomfortable bed and walks over to the door, she looks out the window on the door to see that a man was standing there, fighting at some sort of black smoke.  Then a girl with black hair walks up and somehow makes the smoke disappear with some sort of knife.  "Here." Says the girl and hands the man a gun.  "Are you ready?" Asked the girl. "Yeah, I'm ready, what about you, you look pretty banged up." The man says as another man walks around the corner.  "OK, lets go, her room is right there." The man says pointing at Kamerons room.  They start walking toward her room, Kameron turns around.  Just as she turns around she sees herself laying in bed.  They walk in to see that she is dead.  The tallest man takes out his phone and dials a number, "Bobby, she's dead, what do you want us to do now?" Asked the man to whoever was on the other end of the line.  As he hangs up the phone a dark haired man wearing a tan trench coat and blue tie walks through the door.  The girl doesn't look very happy to see him, "Cas," says the man who walked around the corner earlier, "what are you doing here?"  "Dean, what is she doing here?" Asks the man looking at the dark haired girl.  "You know what Castiel, I'm sick of you treating her like that, she's not the one who has been killing your 'angels', so just stop, if you don't like her than stop coming here." Says the man who was fighting the black smoke. "Whoa, Whoa, Sam, cool down he's not here about that.  Are you?" Asks Dean. "No, Dean, I'm not." Says Castiel. "I'm here about Alastair, we have him, but he won't say anything." Says Castiel. "OK, just get out of here, I don't want to hear anything about him ever again." Says Dean, just as Castiel zaps him to where they have Alastair locked up in a devil's trap.  "Dean!" Yells Sam "Where is he, Ruby?" He asks the girl.  "I don't know where he is, Sam." Says Ruby. "Well figure it out your the demon, work some of your demonic magic and figure out where my brother is." Says Sam.  Just then, three people appeared.  "Who are you?" Asked Sam. "I'm Travis" Says the Man. "I'm Katlyn" Says one of the women. "I'm Anne." Says the other woman. "So, what are you doing here?" Asked Sam. "We came to tell you that we can see the future, and you're about to die." Sam turns around to find out that Ruby is gone.