Chapter 4

"AGH" Akuma screamed realizing a bullet brushed her cheek. She picked up the Sniper and ran behind a rock. Her cheek was bleeding slightly but the pain stung way worse tham anything else. "Where did that guy come from?" She asked herself groaning in pain. She went through her stuff for wrappings. "Forgot to pack some damnit" She raised her hands over her head and went alway from cover into the other snipers sight. There was no bullets nor flash. She saw the bushes where the sniper was moving. She held her breath hoping she doesnt get shot, still keeping her hands up. If it was alien she would be dead, but then again Post weapons don't fire Bullets...or Plasma like most weapons...she heard rustling near here and kept her hands up. A boy around her age came up in front of her. "Well damn..." He said, "Why where you leaving the city?" He asked. "I killed someone...and I needed to be somewhere." Akuma answered back. The boy smiled then nodded. "Well sorry for shooting you, My names Danny." He said. "Akuma..." replied. He had a interesting looking sniper, It looked post but...with a human touch. He saw Akuma's cheek, she noticed he saw her wound. She turned away from him. "Where ye heading?" Danny asked. Akuma pointed out deep into the forest. He realized where she was heading. "You know if you want to come with my I could always help you out, I mean we ARE snipers..." He said. Akuma gasped. Her hands were turning pale from the anxiety of telling someone where she was going. "Well, I've never met anyone from there but if it really is better than why not try" Danny said before realizing they where being stalked. He saw a greenish glow about 20 meters away. He acted normal. "Pos-" He was cut off by Akuma. "I know" She pulled her Glock out checking the mag and turning off Safety then cocked it. He put a piece of gum in her mouth as well, the Post soldier charges at them with a sword made of Dark Energy confined in a sword shape using Heat waves. Akuma turned and shot around 8 bullets out before realizing she had to turn left. "YOUR 8!" Danny yelled and pulled a .375 Revolver amd stuffed a clip in using a speed reloader and fired all 6 bullets until he put another clip in and fired another 6 shots when the Post swumg his sword at Akuma, she dodged it and put the gun's barrel to it's head while it was processing how she dodged his attack when she was only 2 meters away. She pulled the trigger and released all 20 bullets into the Post's head and a shell got stuck in its Carotid artery making a large wound when it fell out. The soldier was still alive though, she grabbed its neck and took a bullet from one of her extra mags and shoved it into its through and using the barrel of the gun she pushed it down into its lungs. (The throat of a post is thin and short but it gets massive when it leads to the chest area) The soldier grasped for air. "THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING GET" she scream at it. It died just seconds after. "Well...fuck him I guess?" Danny said backing away from Akuma.