Chapter 1:

Bang, Akuma's DSR.50 fired a shot at a Post soldier. Bang. She fired four shots until she hit it. "269 meters away...not to shabby." she whispered to herself in the cold of the Canadian Yukon. She sighed. She pulled the cock on the sniper and looked down the scope to confirm her kill. "Yep" she thought. She got up and started walking toward south east towards paradise cave. A huge bomb shelter from 2036 during to downfall of Austria. "Focus goddamnit" She thougtht. She was wearing a long black scarf. And a black jacket with jeans. For some reason, the Yukon got hotter but it still snowed. It was around 34° Fahrenheit. She had her DSR in her grip. Once she got to the cave she went up to a intercom and spoke. "Akuma's a nerd..." She spoke with a sigh. The massive door opened and she walked inside. She was greeted by a tall man with black hair and a school uniform. "Of all the passwords you guys had to pick that?" She said. The man nodded. She walked past him. Then, there was a flash. She was still in the woods. It was a daydream. She looked down her scope. She say a Post commander, guarded by two grunts. She cocked the gun and let a breath out. She was warm from laying in the snow watching the commander for three hours. She held her breath. She fired a shot, it hit first grunt. She cocked the gun again. "Fuck you" She said under her breath, she knew they could hear her from their systems. The commander looked furious. She shot her DSR. the bullet traveled 264 meters to her target. The bullet went straight throught the commander's head and hit his other gaurd in the chest. The commander was dead. The Grunt laid there bleeding out. Akuma got up and walked to the gun. She pulled a Glock 17c pistol at him. "Oh, fuck you too bitch" She said to him and fired a bullet into his skull leaving a bloody mess on the fresh snow. She saw a Osprey in the air, she kicked a blue smoke around 18 feet from her the Osprey landed and opened it's hatch. "Hey!" She yelled at the pilot from the back and the hatch closed. "You came to early. I killed the commander like two minutes ago" The Pilot sighed. "Yea, the fucking base was bomed again. And the grunts got in. Around four hundred of us got out" The pilot replied. Akuma went to one of the windows and the Osprey took off. She gripped her DSR harder. She laid down on one of the chairs. She woke up around three hours later. The Osprey landed soon after she woke up. "The Citadel?" She said looking out at a vast untouched city. "Yep, the last safe city on Earth. We got permission from HQ to come here" Said the pilot. "What HQ?" Akuma asked.
"Council of Mars"
"Hm, I didn't know we took orders from those maggots.
"Ma'am..."
"What!?"
"They gave us the base though."
"We stole it, your new aren't you?" Akuma ended the conversion.
"We never took orders from them, besides, we can always go to mars instead of having a council named Mars." She said. She opened the hatch and walked onto the hanger. A man with purple robes was waiting. "If it isn't Akuma the Blue Wolf?" He said. Akuma pulled her pistol out on him and put the barrel on his forehead. "Don't fucking call me that." She said lowering the gun. "The mags empty by the way, so you would only piss your robes anyway" Akuma smiled. She walked towards a door with her DSR on her back. "Is that a DSR.50?" A man behind her said wearimg engineer clothing. "Yea why?" Akuma asked.
"We use plasma weapons now."
"Well to hell with those. Bullets feel beter than getting your skin burned off."
"You show mercy to the Post?"
"No...But have you ever heard someone say fuck you and then feel a 5 inch piece of copper run through your chest?"
"N...no.." The man said.
Akuma walked out of the hanger and sat down on a balcony looking at the city.
"Last safe city my ass"