Chapter three

After breakfast Beck walked to his Stereo and stared playing fall out boy. It was some song about dancing or something. Music helped him work. The music blared so he grabbed his mac book and logged in and started frantically typing. Hacking was something he was skilled in.
"C-can you give me the passwords?" He asked. Reaching in to my pocket I pulled out a crumpled piece of paper and handed it to him. His hands worked fast. Despite his looks suggesting that he would be good in sport he is the smartest person I know. When he was 13 he was forced in to a private school. His parents were extremely controlling, he was forced to take GCSE's in Latin, history, modern history, geography, second level maths, English, drama, triple science, computer science, politics, phycology and music. After coming out of school he wanted to go to college but his parents had other ideas. They worked for the same people I do and were killers for higher and well, they tried to force Beck in to the business. When he refused... Well let's just say he still has the scars and if he stops he'll end up at the bottom of a lake.
"Alyssa!" Beck called. I snapped out of it.
"Yeah?" I say looking up at him.
"You've been very quiet for fi-five minutes," he said going back to typing.
"Just thinking," I sigh.