Chapter 3

Re-cap: "Maya Hart, will you be my girlfriend?" Josh asked.

Maya's POV

"Yes"

Everyone clapped and I hugged Josh. "Yay! Now Maya will be my aunt!" Riley said clapping.

I laughed and looked into Josh's eyes. I smiled and jumped on his back "Oh yeah I forgot about this" I said getting off his back. I grabbed the huge pink birthday cake and shoved it in Lucas' face.

"And thats what you get for slinging me over your shoulder" I smiled as Riley rushed over with a towel, laughing. I just smiled and walked over to Josh who put his arms around me.

So far, best birthday ever.

Riley's POV

I laughed and brought Lucas a towel. "Its not funny" Lucas said annoyed. "Why not?" I asked "Its only funny when I do this" he leaned in and smothered me with kisses.

"Lucas!" I groaned as I get covered in cake. "Great, I'm gonna go clean up" Maya just laughed. I glared at Lucas as I passed and he winked at me.

As I was using a wet washcloth to get all the cake off in the kitchen, Shawn walked in. "Oh hey Shawn" I smiled as he raised his eyebrow at my cake mask "Yeah, don't ask" I chuckled and rinsed my face.

"So are you and Lucas still a thing?" He asked "Yup" I said happily "Hmm, ok well, goodbye" he left, that was weird. I shrugged it off, dried my face, and went to join the party again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆♡Thank You♡☆
《Sorry It Was Short》
◆¤★Please Comment And Vote★¤◆
♡♥♡Love you All♡♥♡
○●○♥FlxffyBxnny♥○●○
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~