Chapter 9

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for the 400 reads, 40 votes, and 20 comments. Maybe we can stack up the votes and comments? How about I won't update till I get votes and comments, 3Votes+5Comments=New Chapter

Riley's POV

"No I'm not going Riley!"

I sighed "Please? For me?"

"No"

I was trying to get Maya to come with us to the Sundance, its in a couple hours. There was a knock on the door. I opened it up to reveal Lucas. "Lucas help! You need to get Maya to come!" I whisper shouted and pushed him inside then left myself.

I need a walk.

Deciding to walk around the lake, I grabbed some bread and a book. I fed some bread to the birds as I walked. They followed me until I threw the loaf on the ground and jogged up to a bench.

My book, Breaking The Fame, was about this girl acting for this show and then leaving and her co-star coming back. I would never sign up to act for that, I mean I'm terrible!

Just as I opened the book it was snatched put of my hand. I turned around to face.....

Lucas' POV

Riley pushed me inside and then left. Great. "Uh, Maya! You need to come to the Sundance," I yelled across their room. "I think" I mumbled as I stepped into their closet.

"That your in here!" I yelled and pulled up a basket. "Nope" a voice came behind me. A foot tripped me but I turned around and quickly grabbed on to whoever it was to balance myself.

Instead we both fell into the mass of clothes.

Maya was lying on top of me. Even in the darkness I could see her blush. She quickly got off me and brushed herself off.

"Umm yeah...heheh sorry 'bout that" she nervously said. I chuckled. "Yeah well to make up for it you have to come to the Sundance with us" I said grabbing her habd and pulling her to her bed. "And I mean it. Mama is coming to style you and Riley so be prepared" I warned and left the room.

Hey guys go read @saimabluedolphin's Breaking The Fame its the best I love it and oh go read @moniespie400's stories too their awesome okay and sorry for the shortish chapter but yeah.