He Dated a Stranger (One Shot)

A/N:

BEFORE YOU READ THIS STORY, I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZEFOR MY WRONG GRAMMARS. I ACCEPT CORRECTIONS FOR THIS. JUST DROP YOUR COMMENTS BELOW.

LOTS OF LOVE,

yoursassygirl♥

xoxo

---

He ditched from his date.

It’s not his thing actually.

It’s his dad. He used to send him in some sort of blind dates.

So now, away from that crappy thing, he decided to go and take some rest on a park. He’s sitting peacefully on one of the benches when a sudden beautiful angel approached him.

“Hey! There you are!” she exclaimed.

“Me?!” he questionably answered her, “I knew it! It’s really you, I can tell it from afar!” she answered getting him more lost on what’s she’s talking about.

She turned on her back, “see?! I told you, I have a date here that’s waiting for me”

That’s when he knew that a guy was standing behind her.

“I don’t believe you,” he said while looking at him intently, “not until he admits that HE REALLY KNOW YOU” emphasizing the last three words.

“of course! He really knew me,” she looked at him with a plea, “you’re my date, right?”

He remained speechless for a couple of seconds. He doesn’t know what to do, all he’s ever thinking about is he’s been troubled of what’s happening around here, so he stand up beside her held her waist and looks directly into her eyes, “of course, I know her,” he looked at the direction of the guy, “so if you’ll excuse us, can we go now? We’ve got so many plans to spend our day together”

***

As he was sitting on that very same bench where he did meet her, he reminisces that day together with his guitar.

My life is brilliant.

My love is pure.

I saw an angel.

Of that I'm sure. ♪♫

As he think of how beautiful her angelic face was, he can’t help himself but to get mesmerized.

She smiled at me on the subway.

She was with another man.

But I won't lose no sleep on that,

'Cause I've got a plan. ♪♫

As they leave that place where the guy remains standing still, he put his hand away from her waist and began to look at her,

“Hey, I’m really sorry for acting like tha—“

“No, I should be the one to be sorry!” she smiled at him, “It seems like I interrupted you from what you are doing”

“No, no, it’s fine,” he smiled, “besides, I don’t really have some plans today”

“Really? Then, great!” she looked at him, “we can do our ‘date’ now!” she said as she cheerfully claps her hands.

“Our what?!”

“Our date?” she answered, “You know, you’ve got no plans either, so why won’t we just make our ‘date’ come true? We can have some fun! Come on, it’s also my way of saying thank you for saving me lately”