Chapter 1: Hey Phil, im Dan!

There he was. Sitting on the train, I ran to the train just in time to get on before it shut the doors. He was on his iPhone. There was a spare set next to him and opposite him. I chose to sit opposite. 'Hey Phil' I said to him, smiling.
"Um.. Hey?" He half smiled back. 'I watch your videos on YouTube and I'm Dan. Dan les- howell. I'm... I'm Dan howell.' I mumbled
'Hey Dan! Your hair is awesome, same with that muse t-shirt!' Phil grinned, as did I. There was some silence for a while then he laughed. "To hell with this, your a handsome guy Dan, here's my number he showed me his phone and I memorised the digits then added him onto my contacts. ' thank you Phil, ill text you'
' well here's my stop' he smiled
I was planning to spend today with him, follow him around a little bit And when I am going to do something, I do it.
'Well hey! It's my stop too' I laughed
"Hehe"
'So where are you heading?" I asked trying to act like I hadn't seen his Twitter.
"Just came back from Tesco, hence the bags and I'm on my way home, you?
I smiled to myself and wished he would say what I was hoping.
"I just met my...brother and his new girl friend"
"Oh cool, wanna come back to mine?" He whispered
" HELL YEAH "
We laughed and walked back to his.i took mental notes on what roads you walk on and what alleyways you go down.
'So... Where do you live?'  Phil questioned
"Umm.... Quite near.... South Manchester..." I mumbled
" SOUTH?! DAN THATS SO FAR AWAY?!"
    "I know I'm sorry, I shouldn't have came... I'll head back"
" no Dan its okay, tell your parents your staying at a friends house and I'll take you home tomorrow evening "
'W-wow really? Phil are you- are you sure?'
"Yeah. 1,000%" he smiled.
He opened the door and said to go to his bedroom, which of corse, I knew where it was.
He laughed at the fact that u knew.
"that's where your sleeping. We can top and tail or if you want I'll sleep on the sofa"
'Phil, I wouldn't mind.' I sad gently.
"Top and tail it is then!"
We smiled and he lead me into his bedroom he had a camera pointing his bed where he makes his videos and a crap ton of video games for the PS.
he pointed at the remotes and then the bed. He had a king sized bed with blue, green checkered bed sheet. I smiled as I noticed all the buffy posters and the manger on the shelves. "It's not much but hey, it's where I call home'
We played sonic, Zelda, Sims, crash bandicoot and loads of others.
Then he asked me something I've never been asked before.
" um.. Hey, Dan... Are you... Gay or bisexual.....cause I wanna do something......?"
My smile disappeared and I mumbled the words 'I'm gay'
I looked up and saw Phil's smile grow and he walked over and he kissed me.
Phil lester kissed me.