Chapter 2 years go buy

That day was the day I moved in with Phil lester.
My name is Dan howell. I say to myself, picking up the last box and walking up the stairs where my new house was.
Not Dan lester. Dan howell. I am straight. I'm not gay. I'm not bisexual. I am a male. I'm not gay. I'm not bisexual.
'I'm gay.' I shouted, not realising Phil was standing in front of me.
He frowned.
' I know your gay Dan. And There's nothing wrong with that.' Then he smiled.
'Your my boyfriend and has been for the last 2 years! Also, I wanna ask you something later. And we're going out for dinner tonight.'
'Wow, Phil thank you and I'm sorry..' I hugged him and he hugged back. His hugs were the best.
He held my shoulders and told me to go and unpack my things.
'Why did we get a 3 bedroom..... When there's two of us needing one room..?'
I questioned.
' for guests... And we could make an office in one and the spare bedroom could be mine for videos and we sleep in yours.'
'Huh. Good plan'
He smiled, Like he does every time I say something stupid.
" let's move the TV in and plug it in and watch some anime, to past time?"
'That would be amazing, Phil' I smiled.
We moved the tv in, dug out some anime and plugged it in.
'I love you Phil'
'I love you too, Dan'
He spooned me on the sofa and I felt so calm and so happy in my whole life.