The horror

Tears blurred my vision and suddenly black.

I awoke by the sound of screams and cries. I looked down at my legs which were covered in blood. I couldn't feel my arm and my ring was missing. I tried to get up. I struggled a it and then it all came to me. Phil, Dani, the wedding, the accident, the suicide attempts and then my vision came back. I was holding my dead child in my arms. I looked up to see phil in shock and tear stained face. I looked down at my child and cried. "W-what have I done?!" I yell.
Phil muttered the words, " it wasn't you, dan. It was... I-it was m-me"
I looked back to Dani who's green eyes were open and blood covered face. "She's dead" I whisper. "SHES DEAD PHIL SHES DEAD SHES DEAD SHES DEAD"
.......
"DAN!" I woke up. Phil was shaking me. "DAN WAKE UP" PLEASE DAN DONT LEAVE ME" He started to cry. Dani walked in the room and Phil dropped me and ran over to her "daddy? What's wrong with dada?" She questioned in a sad tone. "Dad as going to be fine but I need you to be a good girl and stay there okay?" Dani noted and phill pulled me over his shoulder so I could see what was behind him. I saw a lot of blood , a suicide note, and a knife. I looked down at my wrist and I know what I had done. I tried to commit suicide.