Chapter 3

Harry

So far I spent the day shopping for food and random shit for the house. I look at the time on the cheep microwave we got.

3:51 P.M

I wanted the time to be 4:30 so I can head off to the diner to see Lana. She was the first thing I thought about when I woke up, I just think she's very pretty with a great personality. She's different than the girls I usually go for, Blonde with blue eyes and big tits.

"What are you doing today" johns voice cuts me out of my thoughts. I look up at him, he grabs an apple and raises his brow.

"I'm going out" I say, not wanting to tell him I'm going to see a girl because I know that he would ask a million questions about her.

"Where are you going to?" He takes a bite out of his apple.

"I'm going to walk around" I lie.

"Can I come with?" he ask, and I shake my head.

"I'm meeting someone" I sigh, here comes the million questions.

"Who are you meeting?"

"A girl I met last night, she's cool" I shrug my shoulders.

"A girl? Wow styles, is that where you were all last night? She must of been really good in bed if you are going on a date with her"

"it's not a date" the words rush out my mouth "and we didn't fuck" I sigh.

"Wow, this is crazy." He laughs "Styles likes a girl"

"I don't like her, I don't even hardly know her."

"Okay then, have fun" he says walking out the room.

+++

I walk up to the diner, Lana is outside at waiting a table of two old people. I watch as she pours what seems to be ice tea into the old mans glass. Her hair is in a bun and she's wearing a blue sweater. the sun shining on her makes her look even more beautiful. The loose golden brown strands falling out of her bun covering her smooth tan skin. She heads into the building and I walk over sitting on one of the outside booths. She soon walks down and hands the couple there food. She looks up and her eyes land on me, she smiles and walks over to me. Sitting on the chair in front of me.

"Hey, you came" she says, laying the tray she used to hold the food on the table.

"Hey, yeah" I chuckle awkwardly not knowing what to say.

She plays with her lip then adjust her sweater. "I'll go in and ask Barbra if she'll take over the table. She probably won't care, then we can go do something." She says and I nod.

She gets up and ask the couple something, and the old man gives her a thumbs up and she smiles and says something else before walking in.

Five minutes later she walks back out. "You ready to go?" She ask.

"Yeah"

We get up and walk down the sidewalk.

"Please tell me we aren't riding bikes again" I say and she laughs.

"No don't worry, have you ate today?" She ask.

"No"

"There is this delly close by, I was thinking we could get something to eat and maybe go to the park and eat"
"Yeah that'd be great" I say.

"So do you have a job?" She ask.

"uhm I still need to find one, I have an interview at a gym by where I live."

"You work out alot?" She reases a brow.

"Not alot, but I work out a few times a week." I say.

"You trying to get big muscles?" She teases.

"I got a six pack, and my arms are quite muscular if I say so myself" I smile.

"Yeah? let me feel" she says, her hand grabs for my arm and I flex. "Nice" she laughs. Her laugh is adorable, so is her smile. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and she leans her head into my chest laughing.

She looks up at me and I look at her beautiful brown eyes. Her eyes gleam golden from the sun. "You're cute" I say and a smile forms on her face. "Cute?" She ask. "Yeah, you're really cute"

"Thanks" she blushes.

We get to the Delly and order our food to go. We walk to the park sitting at a nearby bench. "This is really good" I say taking another bite into my sandwich. "Mine is too" she covers her mouth while talking.

"So harry, what made you move to new york?" She ask.

"Well me and my friend just wanted to get away and we thought 'fuck it let's move to New York' so here we are" I laugh and she nods.

It was silent for a while until I decided to break the silence when something popped into my mind. "Hey last night I could of sworn I saw you walking down the street after I walked you home" I say and she looks down.

"I didn't leave, it must of been this other girl that lives in the apartment next to mine" she says and I nod.

"Oh sorry, I was just wondering" well this is awkward. "it's okay" she laughs softly then looks at me.

"I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend" she says.

"Why?" I question.

"Because you seem like a really nice guy, and if I'm being honest you are very beautiful" she says

"Beautiful?" I laugh.

"Yeah" she blushes "you have really pretty eyes and your hair is really nice and your dimples are adorable. I don't know" she looks down and picks at her nails.

"I don't see why you don't have a boyfriend, I think you are quite beautiful yourself" she looks up and smiles at me. "Thanks" she says with pink cheeks.

"So what are you doing tonight?" She ask.

"I think I'm going out with john tonight" I say "you?"

She thinks for a minute "I don't know, I might go out or I might stay in. I'm not sure" she says. I'm secretly hoping she's going to go out tonight.

"What time is it?" She ask looking around, it's starting to get dark outside.

I look at my phone checking the time"It's 7:45"

"I should probably head back" she says getting up from the bench.

"Yeah, I'll walk you." I say.

"It's fine, honestly"

"Are you sure, I don't really like the thought of you walking home alone" I say.

"Honestly it's fine harry, I'll see you around okay?" She ask.

"Yeah"

She gives me a small hug and this time I lean down and give her a kiss on her cheek.

"Bye Harry"

"Bye Lana"

+++

When I get home I wish that Lana had a phone so I could text and ask if she made it back safe. I just worry for her because she is a young beautiful girl without a phone walking alone. I pray that she is safe before going to get ready to go out tonight.

+++ chapter three is done. I am going to start writing the next chapter tonight so I might update in the next two hours or tomorrow. It depends. Please vote or comment, love you!