Chapter four

HARRY

The bartender handed me my 5th round as I sit at the bar staring down the entrance. I was waiting for a brown hair brown eyed girl to walk in, but I don't think that's going to happen. I don't know why I want to see her so bad, usually I just fuck a girl than I'm done. Lana interest me though, she's unique.

"Hey" a feminine voice snaps me out of my thoughts. My heart skipped a beat only to be let down when I notice it's a different brown hair girl with brown eyes. Her brown eyes were nothing in comparison to Lana's brown eyes. "Are you just gonna stare at me or are you going to say hi back?" She giggles. And again her laugh is nothing in comparison to Lana's laugh. Why am I doing this?

"Hi" I said bluntly, taking a drink of my beer. "I'm emily" she says, flipping her long hair over her shoulders. "Harry" I look back at the entrance. I feel a hand place on my shoulder and I look over to see her leaning closer to me. "So harry, you look like a guy who could show me a trick or two" she winks. "Not interested" I say sighing. "Oh come on, you look like you need a good fuck" she says, and it's kind of true. I scan her body, she had a nice figure. "My place or your place?" I ask. "Mine"

She drags me to the exit, her hand wrapped around my arm. As soon as we go to walk out Lana walks in. Her eyes land on mine then to the girl with her hand wrapped around my damn arm. She gives me a half smile then walks away into the club.

Shit shit shit.

Should I go back in or should I go back home with this girl. I stop to think for a second, thinking is hard for me when I've had a few to drink. I need to go back in, I'm not going to go home to shag a girl I don't even like when I can go back in the club and be with the one I actually do like.

"I gotta go back inside" I say, my head starts to get dizzy. "Why?" She ask "cause there's this girl I like in there so I'm going to go" I say pointing behind me and stumbling my way back into the building. I could hear the girl yelling stuff at me but I didn't care because I just want to find Lana.

I walk back in and go through the crowd of dancing body's. My eyes scan the whole place trying to find her but she was no where in sight. I look over to the bar but no Lana, just a few drunk men trying to get with the busty female bar tender. I look around some more for her as I start to get frustrated.

Finally I find her dancing by herself and I watch her in awe as she moves. She looks so clean and beautiful compared to everyone else here. I make my way towards her, I snake my arms around her waist and pull her into me. She jumps a little and moves her head to look up at me.
"You scared me" she says turning around so she's facing me. "I thought you left?" She gives me a confused look. "Nah, I wasn't really thinking when she asked me to go home with her. I'd rather stay here with you" I pull her body closer to mine. She looks away blushing, but then she reconnects her eyes with mine. "And if I'm going to be honest you are way better looking" she laughs pushing me off of her. "You wanna dance?" She ask and I shake my head "I rather not" I say. "Why not?, come on" she tries to get me to dance.

"Fine then, I'll dance by myself" she says. She starts to dance to the music and I stand watching her move. "Great dance moves" I tease "so sexy" she laughs flipping me off "shut up harry" she stops dancing and walks up to me and wraps her arms around my neck. my eyes examine every detail of her face. I put my hand of her cheek, my thumb rubbing it. "I think I've already told you this before but you are beautiful" her cheeks turn a few shades darker as a smile forms on her cute face. "So are you" she says.

"I want to kiss you but I don't want to kiss you here" I run my thumb across her bottom lip. "We can go somewhere else" she says.

the next thing I know we are walking down the street hand in hand laughing about stupid shit. "Where are we going" she ask. "I have no clue" I smile looking around to see if I even know where we are.

"Look harry" lana says pointing at the other side of the street. "Bikes" he giggles. I look over to see the bikes lined up. "No, hell no. We aren't riding bikes again" I shake my head. "I was just teasing you" she smiles and I smile back. She brings her finger up to my cheek and I stop smiling. "No, smile again" she says pouting. "Why?" I ask, confused. "Just do it" so I did, I put on my best smile and she poked my cheek. "I just wanted to touch your dimple" she says and I chuckle the smile still on my face.

She walks foward wrapping her arms around my waist and leaning her head against my chest. I wrap my arms around her leaning my head on top of hers. She looks up at me and I leave a kiss on her forehead. "is this a good enough place to kiss you" I ask and she nods. I lean down and her eyes close, I kiss her cheek teasing her and she smiles. I moved my lips lightly across her cheeks then pushed my lips against her.

Our lips move together and I feel the urge to pull her closer, so I do. Her arms move up to wrap aroung my neck with my arms are still around her waist pulling her in tightly like I was keeping her from falling out of my grip. To be honest I haven't felt like this kissing someone in a long time. It's crazy how someone can make you feel in a short time of knowing them. I just want to keep kissing her all night.

We broke the kiss and she leans her head back against my cheast out of breath. I kiss her head leaning my chin back on top of hers. At that moment under the street light I felt very happy for meeting Lana.

+sorry I haven't posted in a while but please comment/vote on what you think. Sorry for any errors, I'll try to fix those soon. And I'll try to update soon love yah+

Nicole x.