Chapter 3

I woke up early I was waiting for everyone else to wake up but they didn't

I got my phone and earphones to listen to Melanie Martinez.Ps. Remembering yesterday's day. Anyways we found a clue it was a knife covering the blood we just need to find who's blood it is.

Anyways I was listening to pity party."Maybe it's a cruel joke on me whatever whatever."said Melanie.

I was nervous!My hands were sweaty.

We head out to find the suspect and more clues.Once we got to the woods we went further we all stayed in one group.

We went further out it was bright so it wasn't that scary.Then I see a guy come out in front of a tree and has a gun in his had we all got scared.I looked at him JARED!!!!! He looked at all of us.He said "oh it's you guys hi." We all were happy to see him.

Once we finished saying hi we went to see what he had for weapons.I said "wow." I never have seen these in my life except for a knife he had a sword,knifes,hand gun,and a crossbow.We were amazed.

Then it was getting late I told Jared if he wanted to chill at our place but said nah I'm going to help you find out who killed Mia.I told him good luck then we left in the car.

Once we at the hotel,I was tired of walking it was 6 and it was dark.I fell asleep for an hour like we all did.Stephanie kept complaining that her feet hurt as wells as Joncie.Jolie said "suck it up." Then I told my mom and the rest of the group since they were tired that me and Jerry are going to leave.

We went to get some food and ended up staying there. Jerry said "can I tell you something."I told him "sure."He said that he found a clue and looked it up on who was the killer and it shows the blood results and it was....................OMFG!!!!MY HEART DROPPED!