Chapter 7

Omg Jared said......................

        That he found a house and it was full of weapons!And when we was about to leave he found a short vision of a guy.He was tall and was brown.

       I told Jared I would have to call him back, because I was going to a football game.

       I thought of trying out for the team but I knew the boys would have said something like they always do.

       I was wondering about the house and what kind of weapons there were in the house.

       We finished the game and we left quick meaning me and Jerry.

         And then I went home.My mom really never comes home because she has training and she flys the country.

         Jerry is staying at my house and I was kinda expecting him to leave my room because I was annoyed for a reason that I don't want to get into detail.

But it was awkward I didn't feel like talking so I went to bed and Jerry slept with me.

I woke up got ready the usual.Left the house went to school and the players of course.I dated one of them a while ago and I hated it.....The didn't really treat me very nice so I broke up with him and we don't talk because if we did it would be awkward.

Anyways I think he is a bit**.

I finally finished my quiz/test.It was hard but I'm glad I studied.I sat next to Jerry we talked and then it was time to leave so I left school and then the player I was talking about.

He decides to come up to me and say how have you been.From all these damn years you couldn't tell me a while back.

So when I finally called Jared because I was busy the time he called me.He answers happy saying he found a girl friend and her name was Lucy and so on.............He talked to fast!And the girl really likes him.I told him I was happy for him.

Note

I hope you like this chapter I will ending the book soon!! Happy to say I will be starting a book called ...... You will have to wait and find out