Chapter 4

The results where from some one else.tears
When I see my mom leaving I tell her "what are you doing?"she said she had a "meeting in Florida so she had to be gone for like a month."she's gone a lot but we have a lot of money and grandma was going to.I told them bye and they left.

I'm used to it a lot so it doesn't really matter that there gone.We were at the hotel.

Jerry's P.O.V.

When we got to the hotel I wanted to tell her something like how beautiful she was then kiss her but I didn't know if she wanted to.But I did it anyways.

He said your amazing and beautiful.I said thanks. I leaned close to her and kissed her and then we ended up on the bed.Then she said I'm tired I have to go to sleep goodnight.
Brooklyn P.O.V.
It was cold and there were two beds and Jerry was going to sleep in the second but then he came and slept with me.So when we were laying down I asked him 3 months already huh?He said yup and I'm glad to spend every moment with you babe.Thats the first time he ever called me babe.Omg I was so happy for the littles things ever.

      Then we left Arizona because the person who killed her left the prints of the finger and now we're teaming and tracking him down I'm California so we left.I said good bye.Then 6 hours later........ We're back to my house.Jerry is with me and no one else.

       He leans in and raps his arm around by stomach and legs kinda thighs and he starts kissing me again.Then I saw a little dot on my neck omg!

      Once he saw he stopped but still kissed me then we changed I had no problem him changing like right in front of me cause we weren't doing anything.

       Then he grabs me throws me on the bed and we go and get my computer and watch Netflix.I heard a honk outside we both go outside and OMG it's Nathan G. He gets out of his care and says would you go out with me and then he picks me up and I kick him in the nuts.

        And told him are you fuc*** kidding me like what the fu** did you do that your a fuc*** bas*****.Then he says yes or no I told him NO like I already have s boyfriend DUH!!!!

When we got in the house he Jerry was pissed omg!p