Chapter 10

-Liam-

Do you know how it feels to exercise? If so, then you know its hard. But if not, sit down in a corner and shut up. The hardest part about being a new hunter is the training. Its long, demanding, and tiring. 

30 MINUTES RUN FROM HERE TO SCHOOL AND BACK. IF YOU'RE NOT BACK IN TIME, I MAKE THE DISTANCE LONGER.

This was all day from Dad. He had been pushing me me to the limit this whole week. Every time I thought we were over, I was wrong. I was always wrong. And everything I did wrong came with a consequence.

50 push-ups. 100 pull-ups. Pick up these boxes and bring them upstairs. MOVE IT LIAM!

Dad was just on my back today. I didn't know if it was because I was a new hunter or if he just was teasing me. But either way, I hated it.

But what I hated more was the fact that I hadn't seen Zayn once this week. His raven black hair. His sexy brown eyes. His rosy lips. How they tasted against mine. It was so irresistible. But I had to keep away. For they safety of both of us. If my parents or my sisters found out I was in a relationship with a witch, it was goodbye life for me.

"Liam, for the thousandth time. We're Hunters. It's in our blood." Dad said. He was making tea for himself and Mum while I was sitting down catching my breath.

"How did it get there?" I asked. Mum sighed and turned to me.

"Liam, when monsters are created, there has to be something that can tame them." she said. Her voice was stern and serious. I slowly nodded and jumped off my chair.

"What's next?" 

"Take the rest of the day off. We'll make this a Saturday thing okay?" I nodded and ran to my room, slamming the door shut. I jumped into bed and felt myself drifted off to sleep as my muscles released and relaxed.

*Two Days Later*

"Woah, Hot Rod. Where'd you get the tattoo from?" Louis said. I nodded, talling him I didn't want to talk about it. I grabbed books and hoddie from my locker. This was the first day I had seen him since I became a hunter. And he looked different. 

A pep was in his step and his eyes were bright. His smile was wider than ever and he couldn't stop looking around. He was wearing a white pair of Vans with black jeans and a blue shirt. A denim jacket wrapped around his shoulders and he had a few... Wait, what? Louis Tomlinson was wearing denim.

"What's this?" I said, pointing at the jacket.

"A jacket?" he said.

"No, not that. Well, yes that. When did you start wearing denim?"

"Oh. Uh..." A blush crept onto Louis face and he pulled at the collar of his shirt. A small red bruise was on his neck.

"What the hell?!" I asked in a loud tone. I pulled down Louis' collar to find a small brui- no, hickey. I looked at it and back at Louis. "Well, well... Someone's found a fuck buddy."

Louis blushed and swatted my hand away. "No I didn't. I just... I... Ha-"

"Aaahh. So it was that Harry kid." I said, smirking. I walked away from his and felt an arm on mine. 

"Liam, no one can know."

"Why? I think it's cute. You two are good together."

"I know but Harry isn't... he isn't out yet." Louis said. I shook my head and sighed.

"Fine."

"Thank you."

We walked to class; Louis going to Gym and me to Art. I walked down the hall, when I felt a strong set of arms wrap around my waist. The person picked me up off the ground in a crushing hug. I let out a small squeal until I noticed the black hair and sexy brown eyes that I loved.