15;

I heard a knock on the door.

I got up to get it. When I opened the door I saw Andrew.

"Andrew.....?"

"Hey Taylor. I just came to say a few words..."

"Why you don't need to"

"But I want to make things right between us"

Tyler, Jake, Ethan, and Grayson came to the door. Great what are they going to say or do?

"Get away from my house Andrew." Tyler said angrily.

"I just need to talk to Tay... Alone."

"Nope sorry that's not going to happen. If you want to talk to her in gonna have to be here right by her side." Jake said coming by my side.

"She doesn't need a body guard. It's not like I'm going to hurt her." Andrew said

"Well you've already hurt her once and I'm not letting you do that again. Taylor deserves someone way better than you ok? So just leave. She obviously doesn't want you here." Grayson said getting in front of me.

"I'm not afraid of you!" Andrew said getting closer to Grayson.

I saw Grayson clench his fists. I knew I had to step in on this I don't want anybody to get hurt especially Grayson.

I grabbed Grayson's arm. He turned his face around to see me. I shook my head.

"Don't." I whispered turning him around and gave him a hug.

"It's not worth it I promise." I said giving him another big hug. I love his hugs.

"Leave!" Jake said as Andrew left.

They closed the door. But I didn't want to let go of Grayson. I just couldn't.

"I love you." Grayson said hugging me tighter.

Did he really just say that?!

"I love you too."

"Awww CC!!!" Jake said taking a picture of us.

"That's going on SNAPCHAT!!" He said. But I didn't care Grayson was still hugging me.

I let go of him. And gave him a kiss on the cheek. He started blushing like crazy.

"OHHH HES BLUSHING!!!" Jake said pointing the camera at us. He's obviously recording us.

"That's going on snapchat too." Ethan said.

~

Right now we're watching Netflix and Ty and Grayson are asleep. Grayson's head is on my lap and his body is on the couch.

He's so cute while he sleeps. Even though if he says he's an ugly sleeper, he really isn't.

I heard my mom come into the house.

"Hey honey." She said while she saw Grayson sleeping.

"Hey boys..." She said giving me a face.

"It's getting late maybe you guys should stay here tonight." I checked the time I didn't even notice that it's 2:34 am

"We have two guest room upstairs." She said.

"Ok thank you ma'am" Jake said.

"Mom what do I do?" I asked about Grayson.

"Wake him up and take him to your room."

"Your letting me sleep with him?"

"Ya it's nothing bad. Your just sleeping." She said shrugging

I nodded waking him up a bit.

"Grayson... Gray...." I said playing with his hair.

"I'll wake up Tyler and we'll go upstairs." Ethan said and I nodded.

"Grayson..." I said a little louder.

His eyes slowly opened. I kissed his forehead. And he smiled.

"Let's go up babe." He nodded and sat up rubbing his eyes he's so cute!

We got upstairs and I changed into some comfy clothes. While Grayson took off his shirt and lay down on my bed.

After I got comfy I got into bed. And lay down on my side with my back facing Grayson.

He rapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I love you." He said putting his head on my shoulder.

"I love you too babe." I said as my eyes slowly closed on me.