19;

"Where do you guys want to go?" Jake asked buckling his seatbelt.

I shrugged not knowing if anyone saw me.

Tyler came in the car and then Grayson say by Tyler. And Ethan sat in the passenger seat and of course Jake is driving.

"You guys want Mc Donald's?" Jake asked pulling out of the drive thru.

"Ya sure why not?" Ethan said pulling out his phone.

"Taylor" I looked up at Ethan and saw that he was recording me on snachat.

I just waved and smiled at the camera until it was over.

I did the same thing I pulled out my phone and started to record him on snapchat.

Ethan wasn't looking. "Ethan.." He looked up and made a crab face. "Haha." I laughed ending off the snapchat.

I put it on my story and already got a ton of views.

I went on Twitter and took a quick selfie with Grayson. He's kissing my cheek while I grabbed his cheek bone.

Twitter: @/Taylor14 -
With BAE 💖😝 @/graysondolan
Luv uuuuu

Grayson quickly went on Twitter favorited it and quote retweeted it say 'love you to baby☺️ #blessed 🙏🏼'

People quickly wrote on the out retweet I looked at some of them. I came to one that said I was a whore. I rolled my eyes and scrolled some more.

I got to one that said they shipped us. I favorited the tweet and followed her. I just try to ignore the haters.

"We're here!" Jake said stopping at Mc Donald's. I took off my seatbelt and got down.

"Leggo!" I said trying to make them get out of the car faster. I pulled on Ethan's arm so he could get out.

"I'm coming babe chill!" Grayson grabbed my hand. And made me let go of Ethan. He's angry.

"Let's go inside!" He said. His jaw tightened and dang he looks cute mad but maybe I should make him happy.

I kissed his cheek. He looked at me and into my eyes. I smiled at him. "You're cute when you're mad." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

He smiled and looked down grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him. He slowly leaned in until... "GRAYSON!!!"

I looked over to see a girl that had super short shorts on and a crop top on. She came running to us. And then ok Grayson out of my arms. And hugged him.

I thought it was a fan but Grayson didn't hug her back he pushed her off. "What the fuck!" "Grayson I missed you so much!!! I love you baby!" "Don't call me that!"

I'm confused af right now I don't know who this girl thinks she is but apparently Grayson's her 'baby' and she missed him.

I just stood there and did nothing. She turned to face me "I saw you all over my boyfriend! Who the fuck do you think you are! Slut!!" She said pushing my shoulder. She did not just say that!

I pushed her back but harder. "He's not your boyfriend!" I wanted to slap her but I didn't do it.

She turned back to Grayson and kissed him. What the freak...

Don't cry...
Don't cry...
Don't cry...

I just went inside the restaurant  and ran to the bathroom.
________________________
Posting another chapter tomorrow! Be ready. I hope you like it. 👍🏼 love y'all!💗💗