35;

<<2 weeks later>>

Taylors POV

I woke up in bed feeling a warm body pressed against mine.

Arms gripped tightly around my waist, I couldn't tell if it was Ethan or Grayson.

"Good morning" he said pressing his lips against my neck.

"Hi Gray" I said back turning my body around so I could see this beautiful face of his.

He smiled. Inches away from each other he kissed me.

I smiled, I don't think I've felt better in my whole life.

Being able to have someone you truly love right next to you.

Knowing I could be with him made me even more happy.

Choosing isn't right but it isn't wrong, it may have just changed my entire life.

I'm happy with Grayson he makes me feel like no one has ever before.

Ethan as well makes me happy, in his one unique way.

The other day we were all hanging out with some friends.

One of Tyler's friend was introduced to Ethan, you could see the spark in between them.

It was the most beautiful thing.

It made me happy that he was happy.

Ethan and Madison are very happy and have a great relationship.

He says he still would love me no matter what,, that he'll always feel that special thing about us.

Everything has been turning out great, I've been going to a doctor to help me realize things I've never before seen.

Grayson has been smiling way more with that goofy smile.

It was adorable.

Every time he laughed it was like music to my ears.

I'm so glad I get to share my life with Gray and Ethan.

They make it seem different, we went through rough times but that's ok.

The fact that seeing everyone happy makes me feel good inside.

Grayson always tells me to never give up, always look forward and see the good in life.

He helps me with everything.

I'm just so glad I have him in my life.

I smiled...

"I love you" He said pecking my lips once more.

"I love you more"

Who knew you could fall in love with a kid that downloaded an app called vine.
___________________________
I know I know it's short. Yes, but I am making a sequel so stay tuned for that:))) anyway I hope you like it and if you did make sure to star it for me it'd mean so much to me! This is my first fanfic but I'm going to get better. I can't believe 19k people actually read this!! Thank you!! Anyway I love you💕

Ohh btw check out my other fanfic I'm writing right now! Thank you ily ♡