Chapter 12

Niall

Going to bed after that last skype conversation was particularly difficult. Partly because of the fact Sav looked gorgeous as all hell and she was definitely flirting with me and trying to test me, which is honestly an even bigger turn on.

The other part was that I was that I was genuinely so excited to see her again, that I had all these thoughts running through my head.

I had a busy week ahead of me, had family coming into town and had to get prepared for tour. I also had to tell my parents I was going to the states before I was going down to South America, which would mean I would probably tell them about Sav.

I honestly wasn't that nervous about telling them, it was just more of an awkward subject. I mean what would they do? Stop me? It was almost more of a formality. I'm sure mum would be asking me a ton of questions I wasn't sure I was ready to hear. But if I didn't tell her I'd be smacked upside the head.

With all of these thoughts and plans and things I had to get done before I left I decided to write them all do so I wouldn't forget. Let's be honest, it's not hard to forget something when you have so many other things going on.

Thinking about this upcoming trip, I was a little nervous just because of what I planned on doing. But I was more anxious.

Sav had been great since Disney. I started getting busier with work and preparing for tour, doing my social engagements and appearances, and she didn't complain once. We would skype about once or twice a week, text every day and usually talk on the phone once a day as well. We were basically dating, or at least I felt like we were. That is what I wanted to accomplish when I saw her. I'm hoping she doesn't freak out, but the vibe I got from her tonight.... She is equally if not more excited to see me.

Ugh, thinking of her in that low cut top again I felt myself hardening under my shorts and had to distract myself with something else. I really hoped I could contain myself around her. There was nothing more I wanted to do than rip her clothes off and take in every single inch of her body. But at the Same time I wanted to respect her and not rush it. Was that rushing it? This was too complicated. There was still a lot I needed to learn about her.

Even though there was still a lot to learn, I was more than ready to give her the official title of girlfriend. I hoped she was ready for it, and to have me as a boyfriend. I would be devastated if she didn't. But would she have me come all that way if she didn't feel anything for me?

How was I even supposed to ask her to be my girlfriend? Should I just ask? No, I should do something nice and romantic for her. God damn it, I don't have single romantic bone in my body. How am I supposed to do this?

I've never been considered a romantic person, but I love the thought of being able to become one. I just really want to do something special for Sav. One of the last times we talked about our past relationships she mentioned she's only had one other serious relationship in her life. Which is fine, I honestly haven't considered many of mine serious. I've been in love once or twice, but how do we really know what love is anyways?

But Sav said her past relationship is a long story. All I know is that they dated for about two years on and off and things did not end well. She said it was something that was really hard for her to talk about and to explain, and that it would be better to do in person. Honestly, that was fine. I didn't want to push her on the topic and I trust that she will tell me when she's ready. I mean hey, if she only had one other serious relationship in her life. It must have been pretty serious. What guy wouldn't want to be with her?

That then got me thinking about why she was single. I swear I have never thought so much about one person until I met this girl. But honestly, I didn't care why she was single. The fact is she was single, now she's not thankfully and I have the opportunity to win her over. Well hopefully I had done that already, I guess we'll see here in another week or so.