You slept soundly as you dreamt. Dreamt of many different things that would rarely happen in real life. Dragons, flying, Troye... You loved Troye. He was you role model. Your only thought. Your... Crush. You would imagine him in your dreams, holding you, caressing you in his large, muscular arms... Kissing you. You heard a noise. Footsteps were quickly racing up your carpet stairs. As you shot up, your (E/C) eyes adjusted to the gleaming sun, beaming its rays on your skin. As you gazed at your door, it opened slightly, your dad's familiar face peeking through. He smiled and closed it again. You started to giggle as you had no clue on what was happening. You were about to get up and ask what they were trying to do, but the door crashed open. The Lightning-cracking sound echoed through the room in a split second as you jumped back.
"SURPRISE!!!" Yelled your parents as they bounded into your room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They exclaimed. Your mother climbed onto your bed and hugged you. "Happy 18, sweety." Your mother whispered. Your dad thought that he could join in as well. "YA!" He screamed while looking like he was holding a fake microphone up to his mouth. "Tell us, how does it feel to be 18?!" He pointed his "microphone" to you.
"Great!" You answer. Your mother handed you a beautiful card. It had balloons and hearts on the exterior. You smiled at both of your loving parents. "Well? OPEN IT!" Your dad was overflowing with joy. You looked back at the card and opened the flap. Out came two pieces of paper. You slowly picked them off from your bed where they laid, and flipped one. You gasped. If came flying from your hands as if it wanted you to pick up the other one as it landed beside the other one. You picked up both and screamed. "TWO TICKETS TO TROYE SIVAN'S CONCERT!!!" You jumped and hugged your parents.
"You can go with your friend, (F/N *your friend's name*) if you would like." You looked up at your parents then at the tickets again. It was scheduled for tomorrow night at 6.
"Thank you!" You said one last time as you got up.
"Get changed, sweety. See you downstairs." And with that, your parents left. You squealed as you grabbed your phone and found tie friend's number. You texted her and she texted back right away.

You:
OMG I JUST GOT 2 TICKETS TO TROYE SIVAN'S CONCERT FOR TOMORROW NIGHT AND YOU CAN COME!

Friend:
YAS YAS YAS YAS OMG YAS! THANK YIU SO MUCH! CAN I COME OVER FOR A SLEEPOVER TONIGHT OMG

You:
Let me go ask my mom

You got up and opened the door to scream downstairs. "CAN (F/N) COME OVER FOR A SLEEPOVER TONIGHT?" You ask. It took a long while for your parents to answer, but they did.
"SURE." They screamed back.
You did a mini squeal again and told your friend "yes" and said that she could come at 12pm. You turn your head to look at your alarm clock.
"11:30?!" You whisper-scream to yourself. In a matter of seconds, you got up and started to choose what to wear.

Thank you for choosing to read BITE!  I get lazy to edit my own somethings, so sorry if there are some errors. Comment, vote, follow, and all that other stuff! Signing out...
-PinkFluffyUnicorn999