~3~

With (F/N) following you in your tracks, you set the large birthday package on the dining table. You both sat down, giggling in the motion (you made the biggest snort of your life XD).

"Hello, (F/N)! Would you like anything to eat? Drink?" Your eager mother asked while making a coffee for herself.

"Nah... I'm fine. Thanks thought." He/she replied.

"So what are we going to do today?? Make signs for the concert??? Make a card for TROYE?? I don't know what to do!!!" You kept shoving your face with food and nearly choked.

"Geez,(Y/N), calm yo self. We'll find something." He/she patted you on the back and you coughed a bit.

"Ok. I'm just a little over-excited I guess, heehee." And with that, you and your friend dashed to your room, yelling "THANK YOU MOM!!!" And started planning for your big day.

~~~END OF LE DAY~~~

"(Y/N), (F/N)!! DINNER!!!" Your mom yelled at the top for her lungs from ten kitchen.

You squealed and went down the stairs, trying to watch your step this time. Your friend was close behind, holding a big poster and different markers.

"Set it here." You pointed to the dining table, and he/she placed the big poster there. Grabbing colours, you and your friend started to colour and scribble on the big paper.

"What are you doing...?" Asked your mom, as she brought the meals from the kitchen to the table.

"Finishing up our poster for Troye at his concert, you said whilst concentrating to finish one lastly letter. You and your friend stepped back to take a long look at it. It was extremely colourful.

"Perfect." You stated as you moved it from the table. Your mom put the food on the table, and you ate. Daydreaming about how tomorrow night was going to be like. In the meantime, you had a long night of staying up and partying with your friend to do.