~ 4 ~

"*Insert snoring sound effect here*"
Sound asleep in one of the most uncomfortable positions possible on the floor, you had no idea that your friend was literally staring into your closed eyes, 2 inches from your face.
"Hubba- *other mumbles* bla- OH MY GOD-"
With a terrified scream/mumble, you rolled over and heaved for breath, looking at your friend, who was now laughing on the soft carpet.
Wiping your eyes sleepily and still confused, you sat up.
"What was that??" You asked (with many voice cracks included).
"Psssssht sorry. I dunno what I was *snort* doing" they replied between giggles.
Rolling your eyes playfully and starting to get a grip of yourself, you blanked out for a second.
"Hold on. There was something we were supposed to do today, no?" You asked, looking at your friend, dazed.
"Yeah... hold on. It was important."
As your friend closed their eyes in concentration while you stared blankly into space, you thought for a second. But your thought process was interrupted by a squeal from your buddy.
"GABALABAIAKKD TROYE. THE TROYE THING-UH-CONCERT POSTER PFF" they managed to jumble out.
Eyes wide, you jumped from the floor and danced around, singing the chorus of your favorite Troye Sivan song. Your friend joined in, and of course, you two sounded AMAZING together.
"*Insert favorite Troye lyrics here*"

"I can't believe we forgot!! Oh my gosh let's go!" You said, bouncing to your room to get changed and pack a few things. Your friend followed close behind.

Today was gonna be a great day.

~~~

Sorry for the short chapter!

Wow I haven't updated this in years! I actually have a more serious writing style now and looking back at this story with its stupid humor was quite the adventure haha. What do you all prefer?

A more serious writing style or the same stupid humor?

Tell me what you think!
God bless and goodbye!
-Anii