You opened your closet door to decide what you wanted to wear on your special day, and found the perfect set of clothes. While putting it on, you couldn't stop thinking about how much fun this was going to be with (F/N) to actually see Troye Sivan. TROYE SIVAN. You shivered with excitement at the thought. Quickly making your bed, you then ran down the stairs (tripping along the way), and smelled something great.

Peeking from the rail of the stairs, sitting upon the table was your (F/B * your favorite breakfast*). You squealed with joy as you sat at the table, stuffing yourself with the great food. "Wow.... someone is hungry..." Your dad said while looking up and smiling, peeping over his newspaper (typical dad).

When you were about to say something in return, you heard a knock against the wooden door. You jumped out of your seat, and sprinted to the door like your life depended on it. Opening the door, you found a policeman. He told you that your friend..... had died (DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN. PLAWT TWIST! Jk jk jk lol lets start that again...)

Opening the door, you found you friend wearing an awesome outfit, and holding a large bag that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" on it (in sparkles... Of course). You tackled your friend and ended up with both of you on the ground in front of the door. With you still hugging your best friend, you both looked at each other for a moment, the screamed at the same time "OMG WE'RE GUNNA SEE TROYE TOMORROW" Laughing and rubbing your backside from the fall, you took (F/N)'s present and you giggles while skipping into the house.

PLEASE DON'T HURT ME. Sorry for not updating :(. I'll try my best to update more heehee.