Chapter 1

I sat locked in my room, crying tears. Tears of sadness, my heart is broken. I can't see him! I have to find a way to escape. I walked out on my balcony, and there he was smiling...

My name is Rin.

And this is the story of my tragic yet happy love story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, today was the day. The day my parents would meet Len. I'm sort of scared, because the may not approve of this since they want me to have an arranged marriage. So I hope everything goes well.  My mother knocked on my door," Rin, get dressed for school."

"Ok!", the she walked away. Then I got my school uniform out of my closet. Then I put on the skirt, and put on the shirt. I then tied the bow around the collar of my shirt. After putting on my socks I put a ribbon and some barrettes in my hair. I walked downstairs and one of the maids set some breakfast on the table. My mother and father walked in the dining room and sat down. My father sipped his coffee and then said," He at least better be a decent young man."

Why is he like this? Doesn't he know how much I love him? I stood up and slammed both of my hands on the table and said," Father! Would you please stop making all those comments. Len, is the only one for me, and I will live happily ever after with him!"

My father sighed, he's a very hard man to impress. " Rin your only 17 and your already thinking as far a marriage?!" My father said.

" Well yeah kind of it's my last year in high school!" I yelled.

Gosh, me and Len already talked about this and after we graduate we are getting married!

My father never responded to what I said, so I got into the car and my mother drove me. She said," Well I'm sure he's a nice young man. Right?"

I smiled and blushed," Yeah."

We arrived at the school and I got out of the car and waved to my mother. And walked into the school. I stopped at my shoe locker to switch my shoes. Then when I was putting my other pair of shoes in my locker I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, Len was standing there smiling. His smile is one of the best parts of him. " Hi Len!" I hugged him. " Hey Rin!"

" Are you nervous about meeting my parents?" I asked.

" Yeah really nervous!" He answered.

" You know I can't wait to meet your parents!" I smiled.

He smiled back. Then the bell rang, and we went to our first class together since we were in the same class. We took our seats, which was we sat next to each other. Both of us were holding hands under the desk. Then when it was time for lunch, we went to the music room. And he played the piano and I sang to the beat of it.

Then when school was over we started walking to the park while holding hands. I seen my mother and father, we walked up to them. But before I could say anything my father grabbed my hand and Len's hand and pulled them apart. My mother chuckled. " Hi mother, father!" I said.

" Mom, dad this is Len!" I said.

" Nice to meet you." My father said holding out his hand.

" Ni..nice to meet you to sir!" Len said while shaking my father's hand.

" Wait your eyes.....could you be Konata's son?" My father asked.

"............Yeah." Len said while looking at the ground.

" Rin we are going home this instant!" My father yelled.

My father grabbed my hand, I snatched my hand back and ran towards Len. He was on his knees looking at the ground, I hugged him. But my father came and  grabbed me and I yelled," Len!!!"

My father said" Rin, I forbid you from seeing him!"

" But father...." I cried.

Before I knew it tears were falling, I felt like I was causing a flood or something. I looked at Len again, he started to cry. That was the first time I ever seen him cry, it wasn't like him. " NOOOOOOOO!!!" I yelled.

My father put me in the car and we drove, I was still in tears. My mother was speechless. When we got home I ran up to my room and cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well plz comment, vote, suggest.

Also to let you know most of this stuff is made up, I just base the stories off of the song sooo...

Ok till next time...........

                      ~Veda