2⃣ Two 2⃣

Hannah's P.O.V.

I have just finish my maths, English, science and other ones but I can't remember what they where. I am on my last one, my geography test and I think I have done well.

I have finish all of my tests now and we are handing the last ones in. It is the end of the day and Cameron's gonna pick me up. Katelynn offered me a lift home but I said that Cameron is taking me home today.

Cameron's P.O.V.

I am on my way to the school to pick up Hannah. I am exited to ask her how she got on.
I pull up where Hannah was standing, and I jumped out of the car. "How has your day today". Then I kissed her on the cheek. She moved and I caught her lips with mine. "I love you". She said and she smiled "I love you too". And I smiled back.

I opened the car door and Hannah hopped in. I got in after her and drove home.

" why are you dressed like that Cameron"? Hannah said. " where gonna go somewhere so I'm gonna take you home and your gonna get dressed with the clothes that are on your bed". I said with a smile on my face. Hannah looked so shocked and surprised. " pull up". She said. " what..why "? I said. "Just pull up ". Hannah said. " ok I will pull up are you ok". I said really worried about her. " I'm fine just pull up ". She said. I pulled up and she told me to look at her. I looked at her and she leant over and kissed me ! I was so shocked. Are lips wouldn't come apart. "What was that for". With are lips finally free. " It was for the best boyfriend ever". She said giving me another kiss.

We both let are lips go and I drive off in the sunset together...

Hannah's P.O.V.

I love Cameron so much. He has just surprised me with this dinner date where having. Cameron is so generous and kind and sweet. I don't have a clue where we are going and I hope it is somewhere Romantic. I'm going home to get dressed. When I got though the door I saw junior, katelynn and Demi sitting on the sofa.  Brooklyn, Kyle, Nash and Jason was in the dining room playing a board game. "NASH what are you doing here Cameron's gonna kill you". I said in shock. "I am so sorry for what I did I didn't mean to call you a..a..".
"Spastic get". I turn and said to him.
"Ye that, anyway I saw Cameron on the street walking up and down, I went up to him and apologised, he was about to hit me but katelynn stopped him. Then he apologised and we started talking. We are friends now". He slowly said.
" good". I turn and say. "Anyways I have to get ready for this date Cameron's taking me on I can't wait". Then I rush upstairs.

Holly, Charlotte, Lilly-Mae, Steph, joe, Danny, max and Robbie where in my room waiting for me. "Hey". They all said. "Hey". I say back. "Where gonna leave you to get dressed ". Steph and max say at the same time. ( there going out).
"Ok". I said. " Bye ". They all say together. "Bye see you later". I say to them.

Cameron's P.O.V.

Hannah's taking forever but I think she has only just got up the stairs. I walk in with everyone Down stairs. "Is she dressed "? " she has just got up there". Katelynn said. "She will be ready soon don't you worry". Demi said with a smile.

Hannah's P.O.V.

I walk in my room with this white flowing dress on my bed with my favourite shoes I have always wanted. The shoes where big white heels, easy to clean and a nice big shiny bow. My dress was a white flowing dress with gems all over the top and at the bottom it was long and flowing. It was perfect. I get ready while katelynn does my hair and Demi does my make-up. Katelynn curled my hair and at the sides she plaited them and then at the back she did a bow. Demi's make-up was perfect. I had a nice light blue eyeshadow shading into a darker blue eyeshadow. I walk down stairs and I saw Cameron at the bottom of the stairs. He looked as smart as anything.
When i got to the bottom of the stairs everyone was lined up in a row. Demi and katelynn was holding the bottom of my dress. Cameron grabbed my hand softly and in the other hand he was holding a tiara with a vail on it and he popped it on my head. We walked out the door with everyone clapping and cheering. Cameron opened the car door and I went in. He went in after me and he drove of in the sunset....

Thanks for reading this story. This is related to hannahx174 . Go and follow her.