3⃣ three 3⃣

Hannah's P.O.V.

We're now in the beautiful restaurant.
It is stunning. I was gob smacked. We sat at the best table in the whole restaurant. Cameron pulled out the seat and waited for me to sit down. I pulled out a menu from under the plate and order a salad. Cameron order some tomato soup and garlic bread. I don't think I will be kissing him for a while. We where talking about are relationship. Then Cameron was talking about how we should move out into the massive house around the corner.
" Cam how are we gonna pay for it". I said thinking all about it.
" everyone has put money in for the house and we have more then enough to pay for it". He said in excitement. " I feel like I haven't payed for anything". I said feeling like shit.
"You didn't need to pay because it was a surprise". He said looking into my eyes. I kissed him on the cheek then he kissed me on the hand. When we was ordering are main course I wanted to talk to Cameron about the house. I don't really want to move out but all my mates have put money towards the house. Plus everyone needs to fit in and have there own room. ( we all live together).
My mouth couldn't open and I couldn't stop thinking about the house were gonna move into.
"Do you want to move into this house". I asked Cameron but he looked at me in a viscous way.
"Of course I do it is way bigger then are house were in now why do you want to move in because I can give everyone the money back if you do want to move babe". He said.
"No need to give the money I do want to move out" I said in a weird way.
" well we're going to look around the house first with everyone and we're going to see how good the house is and what condition it is in". Cameron said while stuffing his face with steak. " ewww cam where in a restaurant not at home eat it properly". Looking at him in a disgusted way. But really I was laughing in my Mind seeing him apologising like he has done something Wrong.
I burst out in laughter ( in my mind ) and I couldn't stop smiling.

Cameron's P.O.V.

Hannah has just told me off for eating my food wrong. I was stuffing it down while she was sitting there looking at me in a disgusted way. I am glad that I took her on this date, I hope we could do it some other day. But I will be more respectful.
I think that I was making Hannah laugh ( in her mind ) and she had this massive, cute, lovely smile on her face.
Maybe one day we will be sitting here on this very spot but the difference will be that she has a engagement ring on her finger.

Hannah's P.O.V.

Cameron is smiling at me while where ordering are dessert.
"Shall we go home after this babe". Cameron said with a cheeky smile.
"Ye sure I have had loads of fun. I hope we can do this again". I said.
" ye we should do this again". Cameron smiled.

Cameron's P.O.V.

It's night time, me and Hannah are exhausted and full to the rim of food.

We jump in the car while Hannah was taking of her new high heels." Oh god these are killing my feet". She wailed.
"Do you like them though". I said firmly.
"I don't like them, I LOVE them"! She cried.
" well thats good then as long as your happy I'm happy". I said while starting the car.
" I love you Cameron Dallas".
" I love you Hannah Harrison".
We said and drove of in the distance.

Hannah's P.O.V.

We're holding hands while Cameron parked up in the garage. He lifts me of my feet with me laughing and screaming in his ear but he doesn't mind.
He opens the door and everyone was standing at the front door " SUPRISE"! Everyone was shouting. " thanks". Me and Cameron say. " how was the date". Katelynn says while we where walking up the stairs. "It was great we're doing it again some day ". I said.

Me and katelynn are talking about Cameron and junior, then Demi comes plodding up the stairs, whips here pjs on and jumps into bed.

We leave the room and sneak in to Charlotte room but she was on the bed making out with Robbie.

We slowly shut the door, not looking and go into another room.
" there is no rooms we can go in". Katelynn said while she was peeping though the doors.
My mind started to change about the house and I decided to move out. I run down stairs, while katelynn was running after me.
I saw Cameron playing on the Xbox with junior, Jason and Nash.

Cameron turned around and jumped out of his seat.
"Babe what's wrong"? He said in shock.
"Nothing I'm fine". I said panting like a dog.
"Are you sure everything's ok"? He said.
" yep everything fine but can I say something". I slowly say.
"Ye sure". Cameron said.
" can we move house tomorrow"?