1⃣ One 1⃣

Hannah's P.O.V.
I slowly peeled off my covers with Cameron lying next to me. I looked at him with a big cheeky smile and went into the bathroom. I heard foot steps coming into the bathroom but when I looked out the door know one was there. I went back to do my make up and Cameron sneaked up behind me and made me jump. " you idiot, you made me jump". I said leaving me panting like a dog. " sorry babe I wanted to surprise you ". He said. "Its ok anyway please can you leave me  in peace I have to get ready for school ". I said looking at him with a beady eye. " ok I will leave you in peace shall I take you to school". He said while he was touching my waist. " you can take me to school but I am still not happy"! I said nearly crying. "Babe why are you not happy with me"! He said. " because you got kicked out of school"! I said. " but...but it wasn't my fault ". Cameron said. "It was your fault you was the one was kicked the crap out of Nash". ( by the way Nash is Demi's boyfriend and Demi is one of my best friends and Nash was Cameron's friend but you can tell that there not any more ).   

I get into Cameron's car while yelling "I'm gonna be late "! Cameron jumped in the car a sped over 50mph. " what the heck are you doing why are you going so fast ". I said with wind blowing in my face. " I am speeding because I don't want you to be late for school". Cameron said. " I won't be late look at the time". Cameron looked at the time and it said half past eight. " you lied to me". And he started laughing. " I only lied to you because you was taking to long ". I said. "I thought you where going to be late for school". He said while he was still speeding.

A police car was speeding behind us with its lights flashing and the sirens bleeping. "now look what you have done you idiot now you have defiantly made me late for school ". I said angrily. " calm down babe everything's gonna be ok I have got it all planned out". Cameron said while he was pulling up. The police car was getting closer and closer and closer and I was getting really scared.

Then The police car zoomed right past us. "You are so DEAD ! " I said seriously. " why am I DEAD!" He said while he was staring into my eyes. " because you could of got arrested "! I wanted to scream and shout but my mouth wouldn't open. " please can we just go to school now I have exams". I was so nervous. " ye of course I will take you to school, babe these exams you are gonna smash". He said while he was slowing down to 20/30mph.            " baby I love you so much".
" and I love you more ". I slowly said. Then He put his mouth on mine.
It felt amazing.

Cameron's P.O.V.

I take Hannah to school and now she is holding my hand on the way. I didn't want her to be mad at me and I am gonna try and get back into school.

I hate Nash so much I can't stand the stupid idiot. But he shouldn't of called Hannah a spastic get. I don't know why Hannah was laughing when he said it, but I was fuming. Hannah said we was having a laugh but I weren't. He wouldn't like it if I called demi a spastic get. I bet he would of done the same. I protect my girl if anybody hurts her.

I take Hannah to school but I didn't want to let her go. " good look on your exams you will get a A**". a A** is new in the system. " thanks babe, love you".
She said while she was getting further away. " I love you too infinity and back". I shouted.
" I love to infinity and back too". She shouted.
I love her so much.

While she was walking I couldn't stop looking at her ass. It is perfect. She is perfect. We are perfect.

Hannah's P.O.V.

I have just got inside and I didn't want to let Cameron go. I love him so much you couldn't imagine how much. When I got inside they asked me to put my name down for the exams and I went into the hall. Katelynn and Demi was there sitting at ether side while there was a space in the middle.

I plonked myself on the chair while everyone was talking about there exams. Katelynn asked if I knew when Cameron is coming back, but I said no.

Everyone was sitting there quietly when all the papers was being handed out. "I can't believe this is happening". Demi whispered. "I know". Me and katelynn whispered.

As soon as all the papers was handed out we could start. This is what it said on the front: this is your maths test there is 40 questions for you to answer. It is a mark out of 60.
You may begin...