Meow

Third person/Location: Squad House

"So." Max said. "How the eff did we end up like this, again?"
"Well, since you forgot ole buddy of mine, let go over it for you." Eric said irritably. "YOU PISSED OF A MOTHERFUCKING SORCERER AND GOT US ALL TURNED INTO CATS." He was perched on the arm of his couch, pawing at his phone trying to play music.
"Oh. Yeah. You know what I like more than being turned into a cat, though?" Max said as he sprawled out on Eric's foosball table. A collective sigh came from the whole squad. "Knowledge?" Romeo asked quietly. He was laying on his back, fiddling with a loose string on the wicker scoop chair. "Knoooowledge." Max answered himself, with a cheesy grin. He didn't hear Romeo.
Rip.
"How did you even forget though?" Emi asked. She was on the scoop chair, next to Romeo. She was trying to sleep. "That was a pretty wild ride. You encountered him and then just proceeded to roast him for a good hour. Then you just had  to invite us all to join in."
"Well, that's your fault."
"You didn't tell us he had the ability to turn people into cats. A point most of us would've probably taken into consideration." Connor said. He'd just killed a mouse and was on the steps licking the blood from his paws.
"Yeah, what the hell, man." Nate said. He was in a hole in the ceiling, looking down. He scowled. "I would wrestle you so hard except I don't think cats can wrestle. Consider this your lucky day." "Pfft. You couldn't even roast that sorcerer, Nate. Shut the hell up." Stiles said. He was stretched out on the couch. Just then, Quest, Eric's cat, padded down the stairs. He looked alarmed and quickly went back up. "Quest pls" Daniel said. He was sitting underneath the foosball table. A single tear rolled down his cheek. Rip.
Sophia & Lorelei were sleeping, both balled up on the couch. They gave zero fucks about being cats.
"When do you think it'll wear off?" Eric asked. He was getting nowhere with his phone. "Because Max I swear if it doesn't I will wreck you."
"Uhhh.." Max replied.
"Max I swear to god."
"I think he said something about it being a few hours.. not sure."

"..Fuck you Max."

Descriptions
Max: Sandy-brown short hair mix. White patch on chest. Topaz eyes.
Eric: Dark brown longhair. Bigger cat than rest of squad. Dark brown eyes.
Romeo: Charcoal-gray shorthair. Long tail. Light brown eyes.
Emi: Ash blonde shorthair. Black spot on right eye. Blue-green eyes.
Connor: White shorthair. Light blue eyes.
Nate: Beige short hair mix. Has dark brown feet & tips of ears. Dark blue eyes.
Stiles: Dark blonde shorthair mix. Has white feet & tip of tail. Green eyes.
Daniel: Black longhair. Brown eyes.
Sophia: Light brown longhair. Brown tips of ears & tail. Dark brown eyes.
Lorelei: Orange & brown Calico. Light brown eyes.