Chapter One

It was the first day of school and Caroline was getting ready while Katherine was pulling up in the driveway. Then Katherine got out of the car and went inside and stood at the bottom of the stairs.
"Hurry up or we'll be late!" Katherine yelled.
"Okay, I'm ready," Caroline said as she came down the stairs.
Then they went outside and got in the car and drove to school. When they got inside the school, Katherine got their schedules and came back over to Caroline.
"I saw a cute boy in the office just a couple minutes ago," Katherine said.
"Oh god haven't you hooked up with enough boys?" Caroline asked.
"Nope," Katherine said.
"That's one of the reasons you're my best friend," Caroline said.
"Really?" Katherine asked.
"No, I'm playing with you," Caroline said.
"Good," Katherine said.
Then they went to their lockers and got their stuff for the first period and then they started walking to class when Stefan came up to them.
"Hey girls," Stefan said.
"Hey," Caroline said.
"Do you have English with me and Care?" Katherine asked.
"Yes but I'm going to be late," Stefan said.
"Cool, I'll come with you," Katherine said.
"Are you coming with us?" Stefan asked.
"No, I have to go to class since my Mom is keeping tabs on me and I'll be grounded," Caroline said.
"Okay," Stefan said.
"Bye," Caroline said.
"Bye," Katherine said.
Then Stefan and Katherine went into the old janitor's closet and then Caroline went to class and sat by the new boy. Meanwhile, Stefan pushed Katherine against the wall and started doing it.
"Hi, I'm Caroline," Caroline said.
"I'm Klaus," Klaus said.
Then class started and everyone sat silently while Mr. Reynolds started talking and then he started writing notes on the board.
"It's nice to see you again Ms. Forbes." Mr. Reynolds said.
"Thank you," Caroline said.
"Not a compliment." Mr. Reynolds said.
"Oh well," Caroline said.
"I see Ms. Pierce is in this class too and that means trouble all year from you two." Mr. Reynolds said.
"You're about to have the worst year ever," Caroline said.
Then the class laughed and Mr. Reynolds started quieting the class down and continued to write notes on the board while the class started coping the notes down. Then Katherine and Stefan walked in and then she sat next to Caroline.
"I see you're late Ms. Pierce and Mr. Salvatore." Mr. Reynolds said.
"Yeah, I was busy," Katherine said.
"I don't understand how my own stepson could be late." Mr. Reynolds said.
"I was busy if you couldn't tell," Stefan said as he smiled at Katherine.
"Do I have to tell your mother about this again?" Mr. Reynolds asked.
"Sure I really don't care," Stefan said.
Then he sat behind her and then they took out their notebooks and started writing down the notes.
"Tell me that you didn't sleep with him," Caroline said.
"Sorry I did," Katherine said.
Then he passed a note to her and smiled and then she read it and smiled at him and then Mr. Reynolds came up to Katherine and Stefan.
"What's in your hand?" Mr. Reynolds asked.
"Nothing," Katherine said.
"Give it here." Mr. Reynolds said.
Then Katherine gave the note to Mr. Reynolds and he unfolded the note and looked at Stefan.
"Should I read it to the class or will you two?" Mr. Reynolds asked.
"Read it I don't care," Stefan said.
Then Mr. Reynolds read it and everyone started laughing. Then Katherine looked at Stefan while everyone was talking. Then the bell rang and they went to their other classes and after school, Caroline went to her locker and got her stuff and then Katherine and Stefan came over to her locker.
"Hey, I'm going to Stefan's," Katherine said.
"How am I getting home?" Caroline asked.
"You can take my car," Katherine said as she handed Caroline the keys.
"Thanks," Caroline said.
"You're welcome," Katherine said.
"Bye," Caroline said.
"Bye." Katherine and Stefan said.
Then they left and Caroline went outside to Katherine's car and went home and when she got home she saw a car in the driveway. When she went inside she saw Damon sitting on the couch.
"What are you doing here?" Caroline asked.
"I came to visit," Damon said.
"What do you want?" Caroline asked.
"I want us back together," Damon said.
"You have to earn that back," Caroline said.
"How?" Damon asked.
"Start helping me take care of our daughter," Caroline said.
"Where is she?" Damon asked.
"About to get off the bus," Caroline said.
Then they went outside and stood on the porch and then the bus stopped and Madison came out and then Damon ran over to her.
"Hey, sweetie," Damon said.
"Daddy!" Madison said as she jumped into his arms.
"I missed you," Damon said.
"I missed you too," Madison said.
Then they went inside and Madison put her backpack up and then she went up to Damon and held his hand.
"Let us dance," Madison said.
"Okay," Damon said.
Then they went into the living room and turned music on and started dancing for a while. Meanwhile, Katherine and Stefan went to Stefan's room and got undressed and then Stefan sat on the bed and then she got on top of him and then they started doing it. While they were doing it he started kissing her breasts as she moaned. Then Alaric came home and heard the loud music so he went up to Stefan's room to turn it off and then he opened the door and turned the music off and was about to leave when he heard something.
"Stefan faster!" Katherine moaned.
"Like this?" Stefan asked.
"Yes!" Katherine moaned.
"Stefan!" Alaric yelled.
"Oh my god!" Katherine screamed as she covered herself.
"What the hell are you doing in my room?" Stefan asked.
"I came up here to turn off your damn music," Alaric said.
"Get out," Stefan said.
Then Alaric left and then Stefan got up and locked his door and went back to the bed and then Katherine got back on Stefan and started doing it again.
"I love you." Katherine moaned.
"I love you too," Stefan said.
"Faster!" Katherine moaned.
"I will," Stefan said.
Then Lily came home and went into the kitchen where Alaric was sitting looking out the window.
"Where's Stefan?" Lily asked.
"Upstairs," Alaric said.
"Okay," Lily said.
"I'm going to work on the car," Alaric said.
"Okay," Lily said.
Then Alaric went outside and Lily went upstairs to change into comfortable clothes. After she was done changing, she went to Stefan's room and went to knock when she heard sounds coming from his room.
"Faster...oh god, Stefan!" Katherine moaned.
"I'm about to cum inside you." Stefan moaned.
"Stefan!" Katherine moaned.
"Do you like it when I kiss your breasts?" Stefan asked.
"Yes!" Katherine moaned.
"I'm going to fuck you so hard." Stefan moaned.
"Stefan I love you!" Katherine moaned.
"I love you too Katherine." Stefan moaned.
Then they stopped and she laid on the bed while he went to the bathroom and then they got dressed and talked. Meanwhile, Caroline, Damon, and Madison ate dinner and then they put Madison to bed.
"Goodnight sweetie," Caroline said.
"Goodnight Mommy," Madison said.
"Goodnight beautiful," Damon said.
"Goodnight Daddy," Madison said.
Then they kissed her on the head and shut the light off and then they went to Caroline's room and sat on Caroline's bed. Then Caroline leaned forward and kissed Damon and then she sat on his lap and kissed him again for a couple of minutes and then he smiled.
"I love you," Caroline said.
"I love you too," Damon said.
Then Madison appeared in the doorway with her teddy bear and then Caroline went to the doorway and picked Madison up and sat on the bed.
"What's wrong sweetie?" Damon asked.
"I had a nightmare," Madison said.
"Do you want to sleep with us tonight?" Caroline asked.
"Yes," Madison said.
Then they laid down in the bed and fell asleep and while they were sleeping Caroline's Mom came home and checked on them and then went to bed. Meanwhile Lily and Alaric went to bed and Katherine laid on the bed while Stefan kissed her body and then they started doing it and as they kissed Katherine slowly moaned in his mouth and then he pushed faster as Katherine started moaning louder. Then Katherine got on top of Stefan and kissed him while Stefan put his hands on her breasts and then he laid her on the bed and started kissing her as she touched him and then he moaned and then they got dressed and went to bed.