Chapter 3

Taehyung walk hand in hand with Jimin to school. He rolled his eyes as he watch a random girl walk over to them. "Hey Jimin want to go to the pool with me today. I just bought a new bikini and it's super hot" Taehyung rolled his eyes and look at Jimin. "Nah, I'm spending time with my boy today" The girl smile and walk away. "Wow" Taehyung said with surprises eyes. Jimin turn to Taehyung and grab his hand "Listen baby I realizes I love you not like you but love you and I can't affort to lose you and you are worth more than all those girls so I should focus on you not them" The older eyes widen "Omg Jimin you really said that. It's amazing how you realizes that"

Jimin smile "almost losing you to someone else made me realizes I love you and only I can have you" Taehyung blush as he and Jimin got closer. They were so close they can feel each other breath. Taehyung wrap his arms around Jimin neck as Jimin wrap his around Taehyung waist. Jimin lean in and kiss Taehyung passionality. Taehyung kiss back as soon as possible. Jimin lick Taehyung lips asking for entrance. The younger open his mouth a little to allow the older to enter. Jimin slip his tounge inside Taehyung mouth. They hold each other tighther as their tounge battle for dominiant. Jimin won the battle and press Taehyung agaisnt the wall. Jimin explore all of Taehyung mouth he then started kissin Taehyung passionality. The broke the kiss but their forehead was touching as they look into each other eyes. " I finally learn how to tame your lion heart" Taehyung say without breaking eyes contact. Jimin took a step back breaking forehead contact (is that a thing). "What?"

The younger blush and started walking away "ah nothing". Jimin chase after him, he pull his arms and press him against the wall again "nah come on baby you say something". Taehyung rolled his eyes "what I say" Jimin was hurt by Taehyung rolling his eyes at him this cause his voices to be lower than usual "you say I have a lion heart" he say cutely. "So you do" Taehyung say a little to rude. "Whats that?" Jimin say a little worried and scare at Taehyung angry tone. "Is when in right infront of you and you keep searching for other girls to look at and to pay attention to. So like lion heart even when a lion have lots of food they keep searching for more pray. Just like you you have me and you keep searching for oter girls"

Jimin press Taehyung agaist the wall "you say that about me?" Taehyung eyes widen when he realizes that e explain his top secret to Jimin. "Yeah you say that" Jimin chuckle and said when he saw how surprise Taehyung was about what he just say. Jimin kiss Taehyung. "Babe say goodbye to my Lion heart now Im only focusing on you beauty" Taehyung blush and kiss Jimin deeply.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This is the end I know it was a way too short fanfic but im been saying from the start that it was going to be short. The reason why i made it so short is because i have another story im trying to write right now is unpublish and i been focusing on that more.