Frozen - Part 2

We came across a body of water and Levi convinced me that we should use this opportunity to skate upon the waters, I finally got a handle of skating so I let go of Levi's hand and skated further away, I was doing well but all of a sudden Levi shouted my name and I spun around to see his worried and caring expression moments before I felt my body falling, I was soon far below the surface of the water. My sight was starting to blur, but before I blacked out I saw someone jump into the water and swim towards me.

When I awoke Levi was lying by my side his head resting on my chest, my love woke up and smiled down at me, he caressed my cheek only to freeze a second later. Moments later I found myself standing in the corner of a gloomy room, I saw Levi standing over what seemed to be a coffin, tears streaming down his face. No matter how many people I asked, nobody told me the name of the deceased, in fact they didn't respond at all.

Levi would answer me. I walked up behind my beloved and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Eren," he said, his voice was so weak, 'Yes?' I attempted to reply and yet he also didn't seem to hear me. "Eren, why did we have to go out on the ice," I smiled, 'It was an adventure, wasn't it?' He broke down into a fit of tears and I suddenly realised what had happened.

"Why did you have to leave me?" he sobbed, my tough Corporal was breaking down in a fit of tears, sobs and gasps, he was kneeling beside my coffin. I knelt beside him. 'It wasn't by choice my love.' I kissed him one last time and left for good, behind a door that lead to a new universe of possibilities for me to explore. . .