Chapter 5

"miss lopez?" a blonde woman who carry's a blonde baby girl asked. she looks like she's in a hurry.

she looked at me and smiled.

"im may lopez. the one you called last night." may offered her hands

"yes yes. im lou teasdale. one direction's stylist. and this is my baby lux." she hesitantly accept may's hand and shake it.

"and who is this pretty girl?" she looked at me. "oh. uhm...im chloie handerson. may's bestfriend." i smiled nervously. "well,are you a make-up artist too?" she asked. "oh. no no. we just came here with her." i smiled sweetly.

lou gave me a confused look until her gaze fell down to ashlee who was just standing between me and may. "oh. and this might be?" lou knelt down and smiled to ashlee.

"uhm...she's my sister ashlee." ashlee held my hand tighter. "hi ashlee. this is lux. you guys wanna play together?" lou held lux's hand out for handshake. ashlee took it shyly. lux is about ashlee's age.

"anyway." lou left lux standing on her own. "miss lopez,your coming with me. and...uhm... miss handerson? can you look for the girls for a while?" she smiled sweetly. "ofcourse." i nodded. "ok. lets go then."

i was left in a massive dressing room with lux and ashlee.

theyre playing now. and they look like theyre very close. i was sitting at the sofa, doing nothing. until someone barge in the room.

"catch me if you can" a strong irish.accent said.

"dont pissed me nialler!" a raspy voice warned. i turned and look at the two boys who were now at the ground tickling the blonde one by the curly one.

my eyes grew wider

jaw dropped

i frozed from my sit.

"stop! look! its lux!stop it harreh!" the blonde pointed to baby lux.

"noise!" lux shouted and started running to the boys. she used her big teddy bear and throw it to them.

the curly haired boy stopped

"w-what? why me? you dont love me anymore?" he playfully put his hands over his chest and started acting like he was gunna cry.

the blonde one who i assumed was niall stood and looked at me.

"hey!" he smiled widely.

and then...

those curly locks bounce

he turned his gaze from lux to me

its him

those green orbs

pink lips

harry styles.

his eyes shine

i stared into them

and i was hypnotized

until he finally spoke

"hello there." he smiled revealing his dimples. i stood up and he came nearer. i did the same. it feels like im walking in paradise. we came nearer until i realised that were only a few inches away from each other.

is this real?

no way!!!

he only exist in my dreams so i might just be dreaming.

i stopped and breath deeply

i pinched myself and blinked a few times.

but nothing happens.

i saw niall, now sitting on the floor hugging ashlee and lux watching us.

i stared at them for awhile until the door flung open.

"vas happenin?" zayn shouted with his funny accent.

"BOOBEAR!!! IM HERE TO RESCUE YOU!!!" lou screamed while he was wearing a polo then ripped it open revealing his superman t-shirt.

"why, hello there?" liam smiled at me noticing that im there and i exist.

"oh. my. god." i muttered to myself.

*****

Hi wonderful reader's!!! lol.

so here's chapter five :)

sorry its too short

im kinda sick right now... :(

i haven't been eating this past 3 days. i actually vommit last night. my mum also told me that im getting pale. gosh.

dunno why. but were going to the doctor tomorrow morning. thats why i really should rest early. :(

sorry guys. but ill try to update after my check-up.

anyways, thank you guys for reading my boring story.

well, its kinda boring from the beggining but please bare with me

theres still alot of ideas running through my mind.

so...

please do comment and vote.

thank you

oh and one more thing

if there's a wrong spelling and grammar in this story just let me know and ill fix it right away.

sorry, im not that really good in writing. ok. thats all for now

thanks and i love you all amazing people. <3

will read amazing beautiful mariam's fanfic the 'pawns' book 3

you must read her stories too. she's really great!!! @atlantis94 take a look at her works. :)

-Chloie xx

twitter: @CHLOsetoyou

follow me on twitter for an update about this story. thanks.