Chapter 6

"oh. my. god." i muttered to myself

my eyes grew wide when i saw them

all of them.

liam came closer

jeez, his really attractive too.

well actually all of them

but the most attractive one, for me. is harry styles. ive been dreaming about him. and now that his here,

i feel like im still dreaming.

"who is she?" zayn walked beside liam and started poking me like im a statue. "chlo-chlo." ashlee ran to me and hide herself behind me. "lee-lee!!!" lux followed.

"are they a friend of yours little lux?" liam asked. "mate,she's speechless. you made her speechless mate." i heard niall whispered to harry. harry chuckled. "uhm...i heard that." i said nervously. they all look to me surprised like im a baby who just said her very first words. "oh sorry." niall apologized. "whats your name babe?" harry asked showing his cheeky smile. oh my god. he just called me babe. am i dreaming??

i pinched myself again and they all gave me a confused look.

"shwe's chwo-chwo." lux said with her adorable words. "what is it? co-co?" louis spoke. "its chlo-chlo." ashlee butt in. "she's sweeping beauty." she added. "ahhh.look at that adorable babies. aren't you?" zayn cooed to the girls. "stwop!were nwot bwabies." lux protested. "woah! whats with lux?" zayn looked at me. "uhm...d-dunno." i answered "so chlo-chlo? is it right? chlo-chlo? what are you doing here?" liam asked. harry winked at me that only made me blush,niall smirking,zayn staring,and louis making face with the girls. "uhm-" louis cut me off. "theres a sofa. we dont wanna stand right here for hours." "oh yeah. right mate." niall laughed. and we all followed. liam and zayn sitted at the arms of the sofa. while niall and louis at my right side. and harry at my left side.

"so...chlo-chlo?" liam started. "uhm...you guys can call me chloie...im chloie handerson." i finally spoke. "well cute name. im niall" niall said with his strong irish accent. "what are you doing here anyway?" louis asked. "uhm... im looking over for lux and my sister ashlee. a friend of mine is working for lou teasdale. we just came here with her." i explained. my palms sweating and shaking. ashlee and lux returned from what they're doing earlier.

"ah. yes. lou teasdale. our stylist. so this friend of yours? stylist too?" liam asked. "she's an make-up artist." i said. "nice." louis smiled.

"im harry anyway. harry styles" harry offered his hand. i smiled shyly. i can feel my cheeks heat up. little did he know that i know him very very well? he dont really need to introduce himself to me. i looked down to hide my now reddish face. "whats wrong?" he asked beside me. i can feel him shift nearer because the sofa just move. "n-nothing." i mumbled. "you dont need to be sh-" harry didnt finish his sentence because of the door that flung open. "boys!!!" i looked up and saw lou with may behind her.

"hi lou!!!" they all said in unison

"ugh! come with me boys." lou said annoyingly.