Chapter 3

"wait!what?!?" i removed the pillow through my face and sit up.

i saw two eyes staring at me with surprised.

the two beautiful girls in my life

"you know one direction right??? well, erm... im hired for them. being one of their make-up artist.""may explained. "what?!? are you kidding me?!?" my eyes grew wide, mouth's hanging open. "no. lou tisdale just called me last night. im no kidding." she said seriously. "yes yes chlo-chlo. and memay is twaking us!!!" ashlee cheered. "oh. my. god! seriously? why didnt you tell me?" i asked. "because you were too busy writing again last night. i know you. if i did that. you'll just gunna throw me something." may pointed to my desk to where i left the poem.

ashlee giggled.

may works as a make-up artist

she really do a great job

while me, only working every weekends at starbucks. i still go to school. may and i both help each other.

today is saturday and i have work but i wanna come with may too.

"what? are you just gunna sit there and stare at me like you've just seen a ghost or your gunna start preparing coz your cumming with me?" may cut me off from my trance

"b-but? i have wor-" she cut me off by waving her hand infront of my face. "dont worry about that. i already talked to your manager and she just said yes. its your day-off today. we know how much you really really want to see prince charming." she pinched my cheek.

my jaw droped. oh. my. god!

im gunna see them

im gunna meet him

"go on. we'll wait for you downstairs." may instructed me. i just nodded.

leaving me again

i was still shocked

i heard a few giggles from the hallway and tapping feets on the floor.

i giggled hearing their playtime makes me smile.

i jumped off of my bed

and started to find my way to my bathroom

i closed the door

and started to strip from my clothe's last night.

"boom!!!" ashlee peered through my door. letting her brown soft curls fall,wearing her eye glass like mine( we both have blur sightings) she have pink lips and she looks like a minion. from the despicable me,well except for the color and hair.

"hey!!!" i protested. "chlo-chlo?" she called. "hmm?" i hummed while rummaging through my closet, still at my towel. "wear swomething pwetty. like this one!!!"

she cheered and picked out a floral dress that has a heart neckline,sleeveless, fitted from the top till my waist and flowy from below that only stops beneath my knees.

"hmm...well thats nice lee-lee." i smiled at her. she hugged me and cheered. "ok ok. i just need to change. wheres may anyway?" i asked. "she's downstairs." she just looked at me while caressing the dress she picked to her cheeks and grinning at me.

her hazel-brown eyes reminded me of our mothers eyes. her smile just like our fathers. i stared at her for a minute and hugged her chubby body. she hugged back. i rest my chin on her shoulder and i felt tears starting to strip down my face.

"chlo-chlo? why awe you cwying?" she hugged me tightly. "your beautiful. very beautiful." i sniffled.

"just wike you and mwomma." she buried her face on the crook of my neck.